Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup....this is a definite purchase.

On a side note, not sure how some of you collect based on wheather something fits on a shelf. If it's to big, get a bigger shelf!

Chris

seriously…thats effin mind blowing people collect based on what can fit in a shelf…better build a new damn shelf is my motto

I do....

gimme-gimme-GIF.gif

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

haha... funny

this looks so good....

SS has slowed down the reveals, PO's and delivery of so many pieces you would have to live to 150 to collect them all.

Honestly, Tron? LSF Batman? Alien queen dio? Pinhead? Hulk? ...ect

I'm cool with teases, but if it's gonna take half a decade just to put it up for pre-order and another 2 years just to get it in hand, I'd rather you not bother.

Chris

Chris, there you go! What did I tell you!
:)

Pic wasn't officially from SS, this was posted on a FB group wall. Looks like someone took a quick pic at the SS offices, as you can see from the recognizable wall behind it.

Pic wasn't officially from SS, this was posted on a FB group wall. Looks like someone took a quick pic at the SS offices, as you can see from the recognizable wall behind it.

I wonder if someone had a rare opportunity visiting sideshow, and took a quick snapshot while nobody was looking and leaked it? :lol Or if it was posted on purpose by Susan or somebody from sideshow. :dunno

Back