Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha well, with regards to product release schedules, unfortunately Sideshow has been getting worse and worse over the years.

I don't expect anyone to have this in hand until at least Dec 2014 or Jan 2015.

Haha well, with regards to product release schedules, unfortunately Sideshow has been getting worse and worse over the years.

I don't expect anyone to have this in hand until at least Dec 2014 or Jan 2015.

Ha ha that's optimistic. The comic Batman is reaching the two year mark post PO. So I think Dec 2015 or Jan 2016 is a better guess.

Hi guys, this will be my first PF as I'm a die hard 1989 batman fan. I mainly collect Hot Toys figures an the occasional prop replica. How would you say the quality of these premium formats would compare to a Hot Toys figure? Would it be worth getting this if I have the HT 89 batman?

Hi guys, this will be my first PF as I'm a die hard 1989 batman fan. I mainly collect Hot Toys figures an the occasional prop replica. How would you say the quality of these premium formats would compare to a Hot Toys figure? Would it be worth getting this if I have the HT 89 batman?

Are you prepared to sell your entire HT collection? If not, then don't get the PF.

The paint definitely won't stand up to HT standards, that's a given. Another thing you have to consider is the pose on this (whenever it's revealed). That will be a big deciding factor for you and many others. Look at the reaction to the CR Superman PF for an example. Hype up PF only to be let down by the pose. The thing about PFs however is that they stand out of the crowd (usually in a good way) more do than a 1/6 figure, especially if you have the right display for them.

The paint definitely won't stand up to HT standards, that's a given. Another thing you have to consider is the pose on this (whenever it's revealed). That will be a big deciding factor for you and many others. Look at the reaction to the CR Superman PF for an example. Hype up PF only to be let down by the pose. The thing about PFs however is that they stand out of the crowd (usually in a good way) more do than a 1/6 figure, especially if you have the right display for them.

Yup, I pretty much sold my entire 1/6 collection to start my PF collection. I haven’t bought one yet but I have seen a few in person and they just smoke everything else. I want soon and I’m leaning towards the Master Chief and the Punisher PF. They both look great. Not getting the Batman or Superman because I will be getting Keaton and Reeves.

Get the Master Chief it's ****ing gold. Buy a reg now would be my advice.

[ame]https://youtu.be/0NA28Rlr1_c[/ame]

Also buy comic Supes and Bats AND buy Reeve and Keaton also - that's what I'm doing.

Anyone want to take a guess at what the pose will be for this one? I hope it's as good as the Reeve Superman PF. :monkey3

Back