Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman, Ledger Joker; I wonder if SSC will take on Jack/be able to get his likeness? Also, don't they have the 66 license, too? It'd be something to see them start rolling out movie based products this early, as they only have, what? 5 or 6 comic based PFs, thus far?

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman, Ledger Joker; I wonder if SSC will take on Jack/be able to get his likeness? Also, don't they have the 66 license, too? It'd be something to see them start rolling out movie based products this early, as they only have, what? 5 or 6 comic based PFs, thus far?

Wait.... I missed the Reeve Superman PF announcement?!? Where is this!?!? :horror

I wonder what the exclusive will be? Battle damaged portrait? Grapple gun hand?

Sallah

I know it isn't the thread for it... but I have a feeling we are going to see Hot Toys Batman Returns stuff soon. We have seen a lot of Keaton Batman stuff being done lately while just earlier this year the Burton license was pretty much dormant outside of the Hot Toys releases. Neca, Mattel, and now Sideshow all have Keaton Batman stuff coming over the next few months... and next year is the 25th Anniversary of the original film.

But that all may just be wishful thinking...

Sallah

It'd be pretty awesome if HT just hit us with a double dose of Batman soon. Arkham was released around the same time as Returns, and, with a new game out, there's really no time like the present to roll those out. Factor in the 66 figures and the hype the Arkham stuff would build, and you'd have a perfect opening for a Christmas Returns reveal.

Wait.... I missed the Reeve Superman PF announcement?!? Where is this!?!? :horror

I wonder what the exclusive will be? Battle damaged portrait? Grapple gun hand?

Sallah

Everything you need to know is right here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123364

I believe there's a painted profile shot of the head on page 12 or 13, if I'm not mistaken. As for an EX., an alternate BD portrait would be most logical, and almost too perfect.

It'd be pretty awesome if HT just hit us with a double dose of Batman soon. Arkham was released around the same time as Returns, and, with a new game out, there's really no time like the present to roll those out. Factor in the 66 figures and the hype the Arkham stuff would build, and you'd have a perfect opening for a Christmas Returns reveal.

Batman ALL DAY ERRY DAY.

98-35.jpg

This thread reminds me of how much of a necessity it is for me to repurchase the HT DX09, at some point.:lol

Completely out of left field. Well, I've got the HT DKR 1/4 on pre-order, so may as well get this guy I suppose. Looks great *unlike the MOS PF :( *

Sideshow - Batman 1989 - Premium Format

Preview--Batman-v03.jpg

Batman Preview

Sideshow Collectibles’ Batman Premium Format Figure is the caped crusader DC and film fans have been clamoring for. More details about this Michael Keaton Batman from the hit film by Tim Burton will be revealed soon, so keep your eyes peeled!

Last edited:
Back