Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keaton Batman did redefine the character for the public at large. Before '89, this was the perception of the character as far as live action was concerned.

batman-dancing.gif

Then the film came out and Batman was redefined. Black body armor, vigilante, no nonsense attitude, barely talked, a grapple gun, etc.

tumblr_mrkk9hnd9G1rpt0ijo1_r1_500.gif

This convo is completely OT but I remember moving in to the dorms for University and the 64 was the go to console in the common room, Goldeneye got slotted in and all these dudebros were like 'Oh I'm pretty good at Goldeneye yeah u guys are gone.'

They were destroyed.

'Put Mario Kart in I bet you can't do the driving games though mate.'

Pwned.

64 4 lyfe.

Wheel of Fortune came on TV.

I owned them at that too looooooooooooooooooooool

This convo is completely OT but I remember moving in to the dorms for University and the 64 was the go to console in the common room, Goldeneye got slotted in and all these dudebros were like 'Oh I'm pretty good at Goldeneye yeah u guys are gone.'

They were destroyed.

'Put Mario Kart in I bet you can't do the driving games though mate.'

Pwned.

64 4 lyfe.

Wheel of Fortune came on TV.

I owned them at that too looooooooooooooooooooool

:rotfl

I was a straight BEAST at Goldeneye. We could have teamed up and taken on teh WORLD BR. Baron Samedi is my boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I remember I *****ing hated playing against Oddjob. Soooo cheap man. :lol

BTW, I really enjoyed the chat last night BCC. You guys did a great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back