Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

It looks like he's blind in his right eye.

For $400 those applications should be a lot cleaner.

Last edited:
Yea normally I would be up in arms but normal lighting really defuses the eye issue. unlike statues like catwoman, this is not that big of an issue...the rest of the statue is so epic, I still think it's well worth the investment.

Haha, I is a silly boy.

By the way, I have this on order. Picked up the Exclusive before it sold out. Just couldn't pass the chance. Unless you plan to aim a spotlight toward his head sculpt, his eyes are in far enough to not even notice from a normal viewing distance.

The eyes has no problem, the problem is the mask which has one of the eyes hole lower than the other, that makes the pics looked weird. The two eyes are looking straightforward. No problem at all.
6933693e2e42ff5136b27ad9c30388da.jpg

The eyes has no problem, the problem is the mask which has one of the eyes hole lower than the other, that makes the pics looked weird. The two eyes are looking straightforward. No problem at all.
6933693e2e42ff5136b27ad9c30388da.jpg

Well whatever issues, if any, the eyes appear to be the same for everyone unless someone says otherwise; I will keep monitoring this forum for other testimonies as other collectors get theirs. At least for now, the eyes appear to be natural universal anomalies on all the statues...we'll see [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus

it did make some head way - I saw it at the SDCC 2014. and it was displayed at the China International Comic Convention back in October.

If it doesn't make it out by the next Comic Con, then I refuse to buy another Hot Toys product again -- including Optimus Prime (ill cancel my preorder in protest)

it did make some head way - I saw it at the SDCC 2014. and it was displayed at the China International Comic Convention back in October.

If it doesn't make it out by the next Comic Con, then I refuse to buy another Hot Toys product again -- including Optimus Prime (ill cancel my preorder in protest)

imagine how I feel...I've been waiting for the Hot Toys 1/6 1966 Batmobile which has been teased since 2011 :horror :thud:

Back