Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't buy a Bale Batman, but I know a lot of collectors that would. Personally I don't need any other movie Batman. This one exceeded my expectations.

How about something like that? Does anyone get interested if a base is produced like this?

10945108_10153109677626096_6350231171575336538_o.jpg

Nice.

A ****ed up Cathedral Keaton Batman Premium Format would be insanely cool. Maybe with a Gargoyle base or him struggling to climb broken wooden steps (with Ex. Vicki Vale shoe).

I'm still trying to think of a good looking base for Nicholson if (when :impatient:) they make him. If they put him on top of the big Birthday Cake float from the movie that would be badass.

That would be really cool but knowing SS they will get "creative" and give us something we never saw in the movie

Maybe an AXIS Chemicals base?

That would be cool too. Whatever they do they have to make it pretty freaking big so it doesn't look tiny next to Keaton.

You are going to flip when you get yours Chin. No picture can capture the epicness of the base's size.

All I know is if they did a 89 Joker I would sell my PF in a heartbeat

I'm still trying to get a comic Joker PF. I'm saving for one right now but I'm hoping to not have to spend $700+ on one.

Congrats on the new addition Robertobagg10 and thanks for the great pictures! :duff So glad SS hit my favorite interpretation of Batman out of the park. Is it Feb 5th yet? Hurry up and take my money SS I neeeed this!!!:gah:

Your very welcome Riggo :hi5: and don't worry, a few weeks will be go fast and you'll have yours inhand soon enough!!! You'll love it!! :rock

That would be really cool but knowing SS they will get "creative" and give us something we never saw in the movie

I guess I'm weird because sometimes I like the obscure costumes - I freaking love the DX12 Mime Joker. The Gotham City Hall stairs are kind of a base.

Pretty satisfied with the Nicholson Joker pieces myself. Rumor has it DX13 will be a Batman Returns figure? Bad timing for Hot Toys - I don't know how interested I will be in that piece after this gorgeous premium format figure.

Would love to see a Catwoman from Batman Returns. I'd go ape ****.

That would be cool too. Whatever they do they have to make it pretty freaking big so it doesn't look tiny next to Keaton.

You are going to flip when you get yours Chin. No picture can capture the epicness of the base's size.

I'm still trying to get a comic Joker PF. I'm saving for one right now but I'm hoping to not have to spend $700+ on one.

I cannot wait to flip out.

3 weeks gaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!1!

Back