Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah that's why I stopped flex because I was paying 3-400 per month and had nothing to show for it.

yeah that's why I stopped flex because I was paying 3-400 per month and had nothing to show for it.
Yeah I've chosen full pay for my last 5 POs Lol. Especially cause I was having a little debt going on and they werent helping lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Actually I went through all the PF's that were on Low Quantity earlier this week and none of them are on low quantity now. Might be a glitch.

A glitch or they were trying to boost sales. For sure people jump at items when they see low quantity. I find its best to wait for wait list then order pretty much for sure gonna convert if you do it fast. Only down side is you miss out on payment plans if thats your thing.

A glitch or they were trying to boost sales. For sure people jump at items when they see low quantity. I find its best to wait for wait list then order pretty much for sure gonna convert if you do it fast. Only down side is you miss out on payment plans if thats your thing.

Same thing happened with Catwoman EX, they were claiming low quantity all the time.

It could just be that's it's set to change the website automatically or to add the 'low quantity alert' and 'wait list' parts automatically once they get to a set number. If it was set to change with 100 pieces left but some one cancelled and it went to 101 then it would change back to normal. Then one dude would order and it would go back to 'only 100 remain!' You know what I'm saying Brohannesburgs?

I get pissed when they say "less than 20 remaining!" and I think oh ****, better grab it then. A week later that message drops to "less than 10 remaining" or it goes to waitlist. A week later it's back up with no low quantity alert. A month later, still sitting there with no low quantity alert.

It could just be that's it's set to change the website automatically or to add the 'low quantity alert' and 'wait list' parts automatically once they get to a set number. If it was set to change with 100 pieces left but some one cancelled and it went to 101 then it would change back to normal. Then one dude would order and it would go back to 'only 100 remain!' You know what I'm saying Brohannesburgs?

We would like to give them the benefit of the doubt, but it happens way too often. Pieces go on and off WL, then not even low quantity. Other pieces sell out without warning. No reason it could be that bad unless they don't care or it is intentional.

Back