Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really happy I was able to acquire the 1st edition last year. The re-release is nice, but the paint scheme changes detract from the overall look a bit. Hopefully they at least fix the issue with the upside down batarang on this version.

Re-release of a re-release! :lol

Anyways, happy for folks who couldn't get it the first time. However, I'd still look for a good deal on the original, especially after reading Michael's review. Agree completely with the chest logo and the paint app / shade thing.

DC Collectibles have added it to their DC Essentials i noticed it in the latest issue of Previews.

Who wants a Talon black and white????!!!!!!!!!

The action figure came out pretty nice, and it will be cool to get a B&W statue too.

71Vn7nzhyAL._SY550_.jpg

However, I would like to see some one else from the rogues gallery before him.

My comic shop received (and sold out immediately) the Harley Quinn 2nd edition b&w statues. Should be shipping very soon for those who have preorders.

My Harley is shipping out today!

Can't wait for the Dic* Sprang Batman and Joker! Hopefully they'll ship by the holidays.

I just got this in-hand yesterday. It is CUTER THAN A BUG IN A RUG. The paint apps are perfect.

She is no bigger than a minute, I knew that going in - but this piece is diamond-perfect IMO. Small but adorable!

Yeah, she turned out super-cute! :) Since I bought the first one, I won't be getting this. However, if I find a really good deal on her, I'll buy and get her repainted (in colour).

My Harley is shipping out today!

Can't wait for the Dic* Sprang Batman and Joker! Hopefully they'll ship by the holidays.

You getting Zombie Bats Jay?

Unfortunately not. But he IS seriously cool looking. My Batman budget may be tapped as I'm looking for some older DC figures and statues. But I'm on board for the b&w Sprang statues coming up.

1014_dcc_bmbw.jpg

BATMAN BLACK & WHITE: BATMAN BY IVAN REIS STATUE
DESIGNED BY IVAN REIS
SCULPTED BY MAT BROUILLARD

The Dark Knight leaps from the pages of the best-selling series JUSTICE LEAGUE into your home with this sensational statue designed by superstar artist Ivan Reis!
Limited Edition of 5,200

Measures Approximately 6.5" Tall
$79.95 US • On Sale May 2015 * Allocations May Occur

Sometimes less is more. The upcoming Sprang statues capture the style perfectly.

Is it just me or are the recent statues really hit or miss?

A lot of misses for me of late. I haven't ordered a B&W piece since the Capullo statutes. I find myself more into the B&W Arkham line of late. I can't wait to get Mr Freeze in. Not a fan of the New 52 costume so those will all be just about an automatic pass for me.

Got my 2nd version Harley today. The buzz has been killed as the holes in the base are a fraction off and I can't attach her to it!

What to do. Anyone else had this happen? If I redrill one of the holes the statue will fit. Contemplating this unless someone has solved this dilemma.

Got my 2nd version Harley today. The buzz has been killed as the holes in the base are a fraction off and I can't attach her to it!

What to do. Anyone else had this happen? If I redrill one of the holes the statue will fit. Contemplating this unless someone has solved this dilemma.
I'm gonna say try to exchange it? You might end up making it worse if you try to DIY it.

Thought about that. Might be an easy fix. I'll have to email the seller, see if they have any others. I might be stuck with her if they don't.

Back