Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought about that. Might be an easy fix. I'll have to email the seller, see if they have any others. I might be stuck with her if they don't.

Update, the seller has an extra base from a broken statue (*shudder*) We're going to swap and see if that does the trick.

Is it just me or are the recent statues really hit or miss?

Yeah, I agree. there were a lot I wanted but since Harley nothing has really looked interesting or different enough for me to want. I wouldn't mind seeing a Scarecrow or Two-face or even another Penguin... you can only have so many Batman's.

Spooktacular Contest Question 12/15:
The Stranger is first summoned to Sosaria to defeat what evil wizard?
(this is for a contest in the Spooktacular thread please DO NOT answer it here.)

Finally got the Jae Lee statue. Pretty awesome!

DSCN4140_zpsf0594423.jpg

DSCN4144_zpsdec7cce6.jpg

That Lee cape -awesome!

Picked up a Brian Bolland Batman for a great price. This is my 2nd statue after Harley. Think I just opened pandora's box now...

That Lee cape -awesome!

Picked up a Brian Bolland Batman for a great price. This is my 2nd statue after Harley. Think I just opened pandora's box now...

They did the Lee one nicely.

Congrats on the Bolland statue, another stellar piece! It is kind of a Pandora's box. :D Especially, other than a few most of them still cost between $40 to $60, it takes some effort not to buy them. And, if you are a Batfan, then it gets even more difficult. Lol.

Last edited:
My Jae Lee has a couple of paint flaws, unfortunately, but it's a very nice piece overall.

Just got the zombie Batman yesterday, which came out superbly. Love it.

The seller has been great (thankfully). The figure broke on his extra, the base is completely unused.

And unfortunately, the replacement base doesn't fit her either. The rods in the figure look fine, but must obviously be off. I don't think I have a choice but to carefully drill to open one of the holes up.

And unfortunately, the replacement base doesn't fit her either. The rods in the figure look fine, but must obviously be off. I don't think I have a choice but to carefully drill to open one of the holes up.

Problem solved. I carefully redrilled the holes in the base and Harley fits perfectly. Happy ending.

been following this thread for a little while, but this is my first post asking some advice/help.

I recently got the B&W Beyond, but it has a few paint chips, it doesn't need to be repainted, it just needs to be retouched, I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations for what brand or kind of flat black I should get to retouch the piece.

Thanks,

Back