Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite B&W statue of 2014. Actually, the best release in a while. I'm looking forward to the Jae Lee statue next.

harley1_zps69687d3b.jpg

harley2_zpsd81ea5d7.jpg

harley3_zpsf44a4685.jpg

Bad news mate latest update,

BATMAN BLACK & WHITE BY JAE LEE STATUE (DC COLLECTIBLES) was 7/30/14 now 8/20/14

Nice pics Gomur!

Good pairing up with Mistah J! I really hope they release a B:TAS Joker to go along with her.

Thanks man! Honestly, I'm a little Jokered out with the B&W line. I'd really like to see other villains get the limelight. Clayface. Mr. Freeze. Plus, I'd kill for a Balent or Sale Catwoman.

I don't sense a Joker-overkill yet. A Bruce Timm Joker would be highly saught after. A Bruce Timm -style Two-Face would look great in this line also.

I don't sense a Joker-overkill yet. A Bruce Timm Joker would be highly saught after. A Bruce Timm -style Two-Face would look great in this line also.

Joker has had impressive statues and Bruce Timm would be a worthy addition. I'm just disappointed that we only have the Steve Rude Catwoman. I'd love a Bruce Timm Two-Face or Clayface before his Joker.

joker_assemblage_zpsc5af5ad8.jpg

Bad news mate latest update,

BATMAN BLACK & WHITE BY JAE LEE STATUE (DC COLLECTIBLES) was 7/30/14 now 8/20/14

Thanks for the update ditch.

Thanks man! Honestly, I'm a little Jokered out with the B&W line. I'd really like to see other villains get the limelight. Clayface. Mr. Freeze. Plus, I'd kill for a Balent or Sale Catwoman.

+1 Would love to see some other villains as well, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Riddler, Mad Hatter, so many of them they could do.

I recently picked up the Sam Kieth B&W, being a big fan of his... and Bats. Perfect combo. I don't plan on getting any of the other B&W series statues, so I think it's a wonderful stand alone piece! I don't think it was a 2014 release, but here are some pics anyway :)

14768628171_2d5818e2de_c.jpg

14585160638_10c360a003_c.jpg

14748790326_e72928b2ec_c.jpg

14585171788_7d7c337f81_c.jpg

I recently picked up the Sam Kieth B&W, being a big fan of his... and Bats. Perfect combo. I don't plan on getting any of the other B&W series statues, so I think it's a wonderful stand alone piece! I don't think it was a 2014 release, but here are some pics anyway :)

Really like Sam Kieth's art. Congrats!

This one would look Great painted!

batman_colorkeith.jpg

Damn those look good! Especially Harley. Although I appreciate the artistic license of the b&w line.

Back