Statue Batman: Black And White Statues (2012)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also have plans to collect the Batman line of PFs from Sideshow. I actually like that they are taking so long to make them as It's enough for me to buy two of those a year( starting with Batman and Poison Ivy, and of course last year's Joker).

Cool would also love collecting the sideshow line and the hot toys of batman but they are too expensive for me now, i am still studying so have to wait when i get a decent job than i would love to start collecting the sideshow statues! :D there just awesome especially joker and batman!

Wow thats great! honest i have to say it is starting to ich a bit to have them al! who knows when i have the ones i really want to own, i still buy the rest :p but my main problem is with the new black and white's that they are producing now! still great statues but i hate that they don't do them limited anymore and don't mention the artist on the base:mad: But still great respect never met any one who has them practically all!:clap Do you have some pics of your collection would be great to see them all in one room:)

Cool would also love collecting the sideshow line and the hot toys of batman but they are too expensive for me now, i am still studying so have to wait when i get a decent job than i would love to start collecting the sideshow statues! :D there just awesome especially joker and batman!

Awesome line up spiderflip! :clap

Get them all man, they're not too pricey except a few old ones. Hopefully, those too will get rereleased eventually I guess. :)

@Tripletn:
Would love to see some pics T!

Majority of my collection is carefully stored right now until I can get a place where I'll have a room or "Man-Cave", if you will, to properly display them. I have pics, but not digital, so they aren't on my computer. Sorry. For a long time i collected non-licensed, privately commissioned, or low run, limited Batman statues, busts, and/or professionally built kits. As a result I've amassed a very large collection. I no longer collect the non-licensed pieces, and aside from the ones I can't let go, I will sell most of them in the future, and only collect the Batman Black and White line, DC Arkham City line, and SideShow Bat PF line, and some of my Bat pieces from DC, ARH, and around the world that I absolutely love.

Spiderflip you should definitely get the whole line. Aside from one or two pieces, the whole line has been consistently good. Today's my B-Day, and I just pulled the trigger and bought the Beyond, and Miller Variants from Amazon. Can't wait!!

I only wish they would make more villains (Two-Face, Riddler, Deadshot, Freeze, Croc, etc.), and a Breyfogle Batman, and then consider ending the run. I know the line is still going strong, but eventually it should end so we can have an actual complete run, and not have to worry about falling behind. It's already up to 50 statues in the line!! I don't mind the limited or no number on the base any more, but I do wish they'd still put the artists' name on the base.

It looks perfect. I have searched in-store and online and no luck :thud:

All I found are these two:
https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/10011055/
https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/07305310/#/00071318

Would you happen to remember the name?

Well It is from the line Billy. But what i did is: i just bought the one display case of the cabinet set and replaced the wooden shelves with glas shelves and voila :)
https://www.ikea.com/be/nl/catalog/products/S39898285/

Majority of my collection is carefully stored right now until I can get a place where I'll have a room or "Man-Cave", if you will, to properly display them. I have pics, but not digital, so they aren't on my computer. Sorry. For a long time i collected non-licensed, privately commissioned, or low run, limited Batman statues, busts, and/or professionally built kits. As a result I've amassed a very large collection. I no longer collect the non-licensed pieces, and aside from the ones I can't let go, I will sell most of them in the future, and only collect the Batman Black and White line, DC Arkham City line, and SideShow Bat PF line, and some of my Bat pieces from DC, ARH, and around the world that I absolutely love.

Spiderflip you should definitely get the whole line. Aside from one or two pieces, the whole line has been consistently good. Today's my B-Day, and I just pulled the trigger and bought the Beyond, and Miller Variants from Amazon. Can't wait!!

Well first of all happy birthday and congratiulations with the beyond and miller great statues! And yeah i will probaly get the whole line when i have all the statues i absolutly love like the adams and risso and.... :p
Just love collecting this line :D

Well first of all happy birthday and congratiulations with the beyond and miller great statues! And yeah i will probaly get the whole line when i have all the statues i absolutly love like the adams and risso and.... :p
Just love collecting this line :D

PS Tripletn: Make sure too post some pics when you have the mancave ;)

Thanks for the well wishes. Really excited for the Beyond and Miller Variant to arrive. All that's left to get caught up is Bane. Adams and Risso are two of the best in the entire line next to the Mignola and Arkham pieces. I love this line. i promise to do the pics, but as far as when i get that far with a mancave, i can't say. I have one of those professions where you can be very rich or struggling your entire life. We'll see.

Alwright, will keep my fingers crossed that you get rich have a man-cave :D make some great pics and buy the risso and adams for me :p

About time :rock

DSCN0512_zpsb2490f83.jpg

DSCN0513_zps60346351.jpg

Hi everyone! Ive been collecting statue throughout this series in bits and piece (not literally haha) for around a year. I figured its about time to start sharing with fellow enthusiasts so heres my small but still growing collection :) I also have the Jock- **** Grayson and Batman Gotham Knight 2 statues but they're currently at my gf's house
6710_493168340721032_367399735_n.jpg
41qjm4a68dL.jpg

Last edited:

Can't wait to see the pics T! One of the customs I really wish to own is G. Luna's Batman. Which one's do you have?

Nice:D really love the Jock piece still need too get me one! hoppefully soon :)

Loved Jock's work in The Black Mirror! Was egarly waiting for him to arrive, quite concerned about the cape as I had some incidents of broken statues lately :( But was happy he came in intact.

gw4ju_zps1a7f62b2.jpg

Can't wait to see the pics T! One of the customs I really wish to own is G. Luna's Batman. Which one's do you have?

Loved Jock's work in The Black Mirror! Was egarly waiting for him to arrive, quite concerned about the cape as I had some incidents of broken statues lately :( But was happy he came in intact.

gw4ju_zps1a7f62b2.jpg
As far as G. Luna's Batmans, I have most of the ones he did. From probably 2007? I have his Batman on Rooftop after Jim Lee, 2009 Batman 1/5 commissioned by Averone with the cape flowing around him on both sides, Batman on Throne 1/5 with interchangeable Bruce Wayne head, 2011 **** Grayson Batman on Gargoyle from Battle for the Cowl commissioned by Dani Ocean with only 2 made.

As far as G. Luna's Batmans, I have most of the ones he did. From probably 2007? I have his Batman on Rooftop after Jim Lee, 2009 Batman 1/5 commissioned by Averone with the cape flowing around him on both sides, Batman on Throne 1/5 with interchangeable Bruce Wayne head, 2011 **** Grayson Batman on Gargoyle from Battle for the Cowl commissioned by Dani Ocean with only 2 made.

I have a few more, but can't off the top of my head recall them without pics in front of me.

As for the Batman Back and White statue by Jock, awesome piece!!! One of the best in the line. Congrats!;)

This is the one I am talking about. Believe this one is Averone's commissioned piece. Which version do you have, black or the blue one?

kitGabrielLunaJLABatman_all02d_zps4923c486.jpg

Also, when you say "Batman on Throne", are we talking about the one based on Silvestri's art?

12marcsilvestri_zps3cae98df.jpg

This is the one I am talking about. Believe this one is Averone's commissioned piece. Which version do you have, black or the blue one?

kitGabrielLunaJLABatman_all02d_zps4923c486.jpg

Also, when you say "Batman on Throne", are we talking about the one based on Silvestri's art?

12marcsilvestri_zps3cae98df.jpg

Yes, the first one, I believe based on David Finch's art, was commissioned by Averone in 2009. I have that one in Black and Grey with a brown belt, and the original large circle Bat emblem base. The Batman on Throne, also commissioned by Averone in 2011 was based on Sivestri's art. I have him too.

Recently there was another Batman in Cave commissioned based on this same artwork. It was sculpted by AYsculptures, and is more of a mixed media piece with a cloth cape, and working screen monitors that display digital photos of Batman Villains.

Recently there was another Batman in Cave commissioned based on this same artwork. It was sculpted by AYsculptures, and is more of a mixed media piece with a cloth cape, and working screen monitors that display digital photos of Batman Villains.

This one right? Didn't know about it, searched it on the net. Man! This looks so Awesome! Way better than the previous version! Even Supes looks damn good!

DSC_0035-3_zps4b1141b9.jpg

DSC05719_zps3e1b47d9.jpg

DSC05733_zps51586876.jpg

DSC05728_zpse6346459.jpg

DSC05732_zps145c13c1.jpg

Yes, the first one, I believe based on David Finch's art, was commissioned by Averone in 2009. I have that one in Black and Grey with a brown belt, and the original large circle Bat emblem base. The Batman on Throne, also commissioned by Averone in 2011 was based on Sivestri's art. I have him too.

Wow! Time for pics T! :)

Back