Statue Batman: Black And White Statues (2012)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my Bane Black and White Statue today. The guy who shipped it to me gave me a 30% discount because of the lateness of the item arriving to me. So of course, the venom tube was cracked clean through. Just used some Gorilla Glue to patch it up to be good as new. I bet a lot of the venom tubes have been cracked, because it is ridiculously fragile.

Still, love the massiveness of the piece. Just looks commanding, even standing at almost 9 inches high.

BMBW_Cheeks1.jpg

BMBW_Cheeks2.jpg

BATMAN STATUE BY SEAN "CHEEKS" GALLOWAY

Fan-favorite Sean “Cheeks” Galloway displays his unique artistic vision with this new statue from the Batman Black and White line of collectibles.

Using the monochromatic tones synonymous with the series, Galloway’s Dark Knight is as iconic as it is unique--making this statue a must-have for Bat-fans everywhere.

Statue measures 7.75” high x 5.75” wide x 5.5” deep.
Designed By: Sean Galloway
Sculpted By : Irene Matar
U.S. Price: 79.95
On Sale Date: March 2013

BMBW_Allred.jpg

BATMAN STATUE BY MICHAEL ALLRED

DESIGNED BY MICHAEL ALLRED

SCULPTED BY JONATHAN MATTHEWS

Celebrated artist Mike Allred brings his distinctive style to the caped crusader with this latest statue in the Batman Black & White line! His batarang at the ready, Batman is rendered in monochromatic tones complemented by Allred’s retro design. Making this statue an exciting addition to any bookshelf.

Statue measures 7” high x 6” wide x 4.25” deep.

$79.95 US • On Sale May 2013

*Allocations May Occur

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was wondering: i am searching for the black and white penguin, catwoman and batman black and white by eduardo risso, neal adams and kelley jones original batman! if anybody is selling or knows where i can buy them for under 100dollars a piece i would be very grateful. Prefer also to buy in the E.U. instead of the U.S. shipping cost are through the roof for shipping to Belgium.

Thanks :) Well not the entire run anyway like the variants of miller.. just have mignola variant cause the original is too expensive for the moment :( And there are some statues that i don't like the look of, so i think i want something around thirty of the fifty statues. So i am halfway collecting now :p And what about you going for the entire run or are you also so selective?

Awesome collection spiderflip! The Cortes, Mazzucchelli, and Quitely Batman display really nice together.

I have to ask man, what display cabinet is that and where'd you get it?

Looks like the right size and style I need for my room, if I find it I just might be able to pull my black and whites out of storage.

Thanks :) Well not the entire run anyway like the variants of miller.. just have mignola variant cause the original is too expensive for the moment :( And there are some statues that i don't like the look of, so i think i want something around thirty of the fifty statues. So i am halfway collecting now :p And what about you going for the entire run or are you also so selective?

So far I have the entire run except for Bane, Beyond, and the Miller Variant. I do plan to get them. Also, not getting the Jones Variant as it's not variant enough from the original. I am completist with this line, and will also give the new Arkham City line a go starting with Harley now, and Joker in May.

Also have plans to collect the Batman line of PFs from Sideshow. I actually like that they are taking so long to make them as It's enough for me to buy two of those a year( starting with Batman and Poison Ivy, and of course last year's Joker).

Awesome collection spiderflip! The Cortes, Mazzucchelli, and Quitely Batman display really nice together.

I have to ask man, what display cabinet is that and where'd you get it?

Looks like the right size and style I need for my room, if I find it I just might be able to pull my black and whites out of storage.

Thanks man:1-1: Well i bought it in ikea it's about 2meters high and 50 centimeters wide and cost about 150euro's so not too expensive and i am very pleased with it :)

So far I have the entire run except for Bane, Beyond, and the Miller Variant. I do plan to get them. Also, not getting the Jones Variant as it's not variant enough from the original. I am completist with this line, and will also give the new Arkham City line a go starting with Harley now, and Joker in May.

Wow thats great! honest i have to say it is starting to ich a bit to have them al! who knows when i have the ones i really want to own, i still buy the rest :p but my main problem is with the new black and white's that they are producing now! still great statues but i hate that they don't do them limited anymore and don't mention the artist on the base:mad: But still great respect never met any one who has them practically all!:clap Do you have some pics of your collection would be great to see them all in one room:)

Back