Premium Format Batman Beyond Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a nice sculpt! The anatomy ...the proportions are excellent!

This is not a priority for me, but it does show me the possibility for a Batman PF with a nice physique.

This is a nice sculpt! The anatomy ...the proportions are excellent!

This is not a priority for me, but it does show me the possibility for a Batman PF with a nice physique.

Yup.

Too bad this piece is of Terry and not of Bruce.

I found the last Batman PF a bit bulky, and given the character this is exactly the same. Too bulky.

Is up for pre O ... and is a done [emoji736] ... I can’t wait until 2020 .. for this baby ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're a Batman Beyond fan and you don't buy this, you're gonna regret it later. It sees so little love as it is - I can think of maybe four products in the last decade, two of them (Prime 1 and Hot Toys) are based off that ugly ****ing design from Arkham Knight, and the others are the Mezco 1:12, and the DCAU Terry, Bruce and Ace pack.

Finally there's a VERY good quality high end statue. Immediate preorder for me at least.

Daniel.. this is beautiful! I love the silhouette.. and the primary/secondary and tertiary. Base is also wonderful. To me this is a great adaptation of the Batman Beyond suit. Nice to see a more realistic version and the the switch out head is a nice extra touch! Instant order and can't wait to display him next year!

Back