Premium Format Batman Beyond Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks really cool. During the Futures End storyline, depending on the artist he was drawn muscular sometimes, so to me that is not an issue.

From Daniel Bel:

"It's Terry but at the same time could be Bruce too. With the exclusive, you will have a better picture of what I´m talking about =) I understand in the anime Terry has a slim body, but in the comics it´s very different. Wait to the full reveal and you can judge it better. Big hugs!"

Of course, had to be from Bel.

Love his sculpts. Now I really want to see the whole sculpt.

I love most of them as well. Especially that custom Magneto. And I'll probably snag that new Colossus PF.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Oh yea ...that Colossus PF is a must!

The only thing that might not sit well with me for this piece is the right-knee-up pose. I have to see the whole sculpt to see the whole pose.

Oh yea ...that Colossus PF is a must!

The only thing that might not sit well with me for this piece is the right-knee-up pose. I have to see the whole sculpt to see the whole pose.

It doesn't look like it's just knee up and standing. His knee is up for a purpose. To lunge forward.

I love most of them as well. Especially that custom Magneto. And I'll probably snag that new Colossus PF.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

I po the collosus, my first SS po in last 2 yr I think.

It doesn't look like it's just knee up and standing. His knee is up for a purpose. To lunge forward.

..Or running forward. Yea, I agree. That's why I want to see the whole pose just to make sure.

I kinda like it just for how unique it is, and really like the futuristic base. The animated face is freakish though and wish he was leaner

Honestly I don’t like what I’m seeing.

Just doesn’t seem at all accurate to the animation. Looks too muscular.

Hopefully more photos are shown which change my mind as I really liked the cartoon when I was younger.

doc infinity super champ.jpg

Honestly my opinion has improved on this piece since the blog photos.

I actually like the base, and him blasting into the air suits the character imo.

I like the Exclusive, but I still don’t really care for the physique.

I’m just not willing to pay the up charge to import this piece in order to get the Ex. However it seems there’s a slim chance if this does not sell well I could maybe score it down the track directly from Popcultcha which could save me 30-50%.

Back