Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone get that achievement for beating that Iceberg Lounge AR challenge and meeting a familiar foe? Never had this much trouble with a combat challenge. Recently noticed I Missed a whole combat challenge dlc pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. I was never so satisfied as I was when he hit the ground and my trophy popped up.:lol

I for one am super stoked, I don't see how its not relevant when the Arkham series was a fresh and interesting take on the Bat. Game didn't release that long ago.

Yup. I was never so satisfied as I was when he hit the ground and my trophy popped up.:lol

Dam, bravo man! I got to 900,000 and I think he shows up around 1mill? You really have to keep your combo or else it'll take forever! I've been trying one or 2 times a day, it's sad.... Haha

Oh wow he has the REC and other accessories...my god I may need this :panic:

That oracle thing is great though.

That oracle thing is great though.
1. It's just photoshopped for the promo pics tho
2. It made no sense for him to have this huge holo screen conversations with people who wanted their identities protected poppin' up for everyone around to see and hear, not to mention it's 100% anti-stealth

I think many of us disagree on that one.
Argumentum ad populum.

More than seven years. First game still the only one with a good story and overall style.

I thought the Season of Infamy missions in AK were aight. The Mad Hatter mission is definitely the weakest though, but I still love the storybook segment.

I agree with the first game being the best, but I thought Arkham City was great too. The games definitely lost the atmosphere Asylum had.

Last edited:
Dam, bravo man! I got to 900,000 and I think he shows up around 1mill? You really have to keep your combo or else it'll take forever! I've been trying one or 2 times a day, it's sad.... Haha

No, it's not. Practice and persistence are key, and, if you've already managed to hit 900K, you'll get it. I probably restarted it a thousand times because, like you said, the second your combo is broken, it's pretty much over, as the enemies become increasingly more difficult and, in turn, it becomes much more difficult to build your combo as fast.

I wish AK let us use the batmobile as an optional way of travel and messing around with the thugs, instead of jamming it down our throats and force us to always use the batmobile to solve puzzles, fight endless drone tanks, and stupid lame car boss battles. The parts where Batman was on foot were awesome. The parts with the batmobile were not.

The holographic crap is stupid and annoyin' tho. Detective parts in "City" were great, too bad they felt the need to ruin them with reconstruction idiocity instead of makin' the process more engaging.

Blame Arkham Origins for that ****. I did love finding out who took Barbara, though. Scanning through the various CCTV cameras and running through the different angles was very cool and felt like a very Batman thing to do.

Eh, I'm in the minority as I kinda liked the reconstruction mechanic, though it could have used some fine tuning to make it better. Honestly, the detective mechanics in this series need a bit more depth in my opinion. I don't know what I'd add to make them better, maybe actually interacting with crime scenes physically instead of just completely scanning the evidence. Like turning over a person's hand to scan their fingerprints or move the head side to side to examine the damages. I think after you've done that part then you reconstruct the crime scene until you come across another piece of evidence to break up the monotony of it. As much as I like the reconstruction in Origins/Knight, they can get really boring in long periods. Just my two cents on the matter.

The fact that batman's eyes lit up during the hologram sequences makes me believe that only batman (and us, the audience) can actually see the holograms, kind of like infrared lasers and ****.

Otherwise, it's just a video game, so everyone can relax.

The holographic crap is stupid and annoyin' tho. Detective parts in "City" were great, too bad they felt the need to ruin them with reconstruction idiocity instead of makin' the process more engaging.

It was definitely "out there", but it's a video game so what the heck. I liked scanning the bodies for unique identifiers (Which they bring back in Arkham VR, which actually focuses a bit more on detective stuff).

Following trails sucks.

The fact that batman's eyes lit up during the hologram sequences makes me believe that only batman (and us, the audience) can actually see the holograms, kind of like infrared lasers and ****.

Otherwise, it's just a video game, so everyone can relax.

I agree with that. I don't know why anyone would think different.

I think its funny how people think a hologram display is out there but not a batplane capable of dispensing suits, and other equipment or the batmobile tank. Batman is a tech/gadget based hero so it never felt out of place to me.

Back