Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeaaaah I did! :lol I was gonna post about it but I forgot :lol good catch :hi5:

Although I wonder if it's really an MGS reference, I hope it is, has Kojima ever said anything about the Arkham franchise? I know he's a big fan of GTA and at one point of Assassin's Creed too.

I just got the "real" ending and I'm disappointed.

If anyone has theories on it I'd like to hear them.

My personal interpretation is:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, that's my 2 cents anyway. I didn't liked the ending at first, but I'm more receptive to it now. :lol

Yeaaaah I did! :lol I was gonna post about it but I forgot :lol good catch :hi5:

Although I wonder if it's really an MGS reference, I hope it is, has Kojima ever said anything about the Arkham franchise? I know he's a big fan of GTA and at one point of Assassin's Creed too.

Unfortunately, Kojima's love for the Dark Knight only lies in the Nolan movies. It's funny how he constantly refers to Naughty Dog, GTA and many other AAA games but not Batman.

I don't think he even knows Batman Arkham exists. He constantly praises the technical mastery of Assassin's Creed, but those games have a tradition of being broken and hilariously glitched beyond belief.

My personal interpretation is:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Well, that's my 2 cents anyway. I didn't liked the ending at first, but I'm more receptive to it now. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thats great news, I just hope its not on the same level as the Red Hood and Harley story packs.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thats great news, I just hope its not on the same level as the Red Hood and Harley story packs.
I think it will be a little bit better than those. Paid DLC is usually at least a little better than the freebies for preorder.

Batgirl DCL confirmed for July 14th, for season pass holders! :yess:

New Batman: Arkham Knight Story Add-on Revealed - IGN

I just hope the DLC, I'll be frank and say as much I'm head over heels in love with the Arkham games, even I would admit the DLCs tend to be overpriced and unsatisfying.

I actually wound up paying for the Origins season pass, and I thought it was a good deal. I bought it earlier this year for 5 bucks.:lol

Question:do Riddler thugs ever respawn? I'm missing 6 riddler trophies and, I believe, two destructible objects on Founder's Island, and I can't help but chalk that up to the fact that, when I called in the Batmobile, it barreled through some of the thugs in front of me, including a Riddler thug, earlier in the game.

Question:do Riddler thugs ever respawn? I'm missing 6 riddler trophies and, I believe, two destructible objects on Founder's Island, and I can't help but chalk that up to the fact that, when I called in the Batmobile, it barreled through some of the thugs in front of me, including a Riddler thug, earlier in the game.

Yes they do, you'll just have to keep looking if you accidentally KO'ed one of them. Usually they respawn in the same island.

Have you went underground at the shipping docks with the Batmobile yet? I was searching high and low for more Riddler informants until I realized that I actually already have all of them. The last batch of trophies (which were six I think) were underground near the docks.

Yes they do, you'll just have to keep looking if you accidentally KO'ed one of them. Usually they respawn in the same island.

Have you went underground at the shipping docks with the Batmobile yet? I was searching high and low for more Riddler informants until I realized that I actually already have all of them. The last batch of trophies (which were six I think) were underground near the docks.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, it is the only boss fight in the game but it was pretty awesome. What were they thinking of not having boss fights in the game? :slap

Anyhoo,

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, it is the only boss fight in the game but it was pretty awesome. What were they thinking of not having boss fights in the game? :slap

Anyhoo,

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I just finished it. Whoa. I'm really not sure what to think. I'm watching the credits, though, and I'm kind of amazed by all of the Batman vets that they squeezed in there. Colin McFarlane and Keith Szarabajka (Loeb and Stephens from TDK), Michael Rosenbaum from JL and Beyond, Loren Lester, the original Robin, was even in there. Really cool to see stuff like that.

I just finished it. Whoa. I'm really not sure what to think. I'm watching the credits, though, and I'm kind of amazed by all of the Batman vets that they squeezed in there. Colin McFarlane and Keith Szarabajka (Loeb and Stephens from TDK), Michael Rosenbaum from JL and Beyond, Loren Lester, the original Robin, was even in there. Really cool to see stuff like that.

What did you think about the ending? I know it's a lot to process, but my 2 cents was:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...245-batman-arkham-knight-359.html#post7903531

So I'm ****ed. There is a riddler trophy that was on Stagg's Airship Beta. Well it's guarded by 2 sentries, and the the trophy flew out the opening. I checked to see if there was land....nope, just water. Anyone know how to go about it? I assumed it would have given it, but I realized that was the only trophy I'm missing on all of Stagg's.

Also there is one final missing trophy at AK HQ, but I think it takes place between the drill battle between the North and South Headquarters. I have the strategy guide, but the writer was a POS. Definitely the worst guide I've ever had.

The trophy from Stagg's Airship is towards the top coast of Founders Island on a little jetty, you have to drop the box out of the airship to smash it on the rocks to get the trophy it took me ages to find it though because it doesn't get marked on the main map

There are also no trophies between the north and south part of the HQ, you're probably missing one in the north section that massive air vent did my head in at first especially trying to spot the little drones because they don't show up in detective vision

The trophy from Stagg's Airship is towards the top coast of Founders Island on a little jetty, you have to drop the box out of the airship to smash it on the rocks to get the trophy it took me ages to find it though because it doesn't get marked on the main map

There are also no trophies between the north and south part of the HQ, you're probably missing one in the north section that massive air vent did my head in at first especially trying to spot the little drones because they don't show up in detective vision

Thanks, I'll have to check that floating one.

The trophy isn't in the tunnels, but when I am in the South HQ, there is a trophy on the bottom left. It isn't in the lobby. I assume there is an entrance point, but I see none.
-When I look at the strategy guide, it shows it's the linking between North and South
Spoiler Spoiler:

The only thing I can think of is that it's in one of the closed up shops in that section could try running the hacking device over the walls or maybe you can only get in via a floor vent, I should know because i cleared that room last night but I just can't remember but if it is in that tunnel it's possible I grabbed it during the story.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Damn, the Batmobile is AWESOME but it combines all the things I suck at...racing and shooting. I'm not much of a gamer. I've only played Madden (love me some football) and all the previous Arkham games. That's it. So the Batmobile is killing me in this game. It's literally taking me hours to get past some of the parts in this game that have the Batmobile in it. It's frustrating me to no end. :gah:

Back