Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0pjZH4D.jpg

I have no interest in duking it out with other vehicles in a Batman game, hopefully there isn't much vehicular combat, although a police chase around Gotham would be awesome.

Meh. I'm not really digging the tanks battles. Save that for world of tanks. I second the coolness if we'd get a bunch of fun car chases through the city. Especially if we have to use batmobile gadgets to navigate through the city and the traffic (like '89 Batman).

Meh. I'm not really digging the tanks battles. Save that for world of tanks. I second the coolness if we'd get a bunch of fun car chases through the city. Especially if we have to use batmobile gadgets to navigate through the city and the traffic (like watchdogs).

fixed. :lol

Not a fan of the tank stuff either.

I guess it makes sense that to take out Batman's tank they would need to use their own tanks to match his firepower.

But hopefully it's kept to a minimum.

Ahh what the **** do I care, I'm buying this regardless.

I just want to recreate Batman driving slowly thru the snow at night spying on people thru their windows.

Last edited:
Meh. I'm not really digging the tanks battles. Save that for world of tanks. I second the coolness if we'd get a bunch of fun car chases through the city. Especially if we have to use batmobile gadgets to navigate through the city and the traffic (like '89 Batman).

Yeah, I don't need Twisted Metal Batman.

I guess it makes sense that to take out Batman's tank they would need to use their own tanks to match his firepower.

I just want to recreate Batman driving slowly thru the snow at night spying on people thru their windows.

Hahahaha

haha :joy

I hope we can remote control it, you could use it to distract thugs while you sneak up and take them out

Back