Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's cool, at least when we're playing in 3 weeks the bugs will have been worked out!
This is Rocksteady not WB Montreal. Not a bug in sight.
Harley and Red Hood are usable on the Combat Challenge maps right? I haven't heard anyone mention it or not.
Harley has challenge maps and a story pack, Redhood was a gamestop exculsive with challenge maps and a story pack

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

man, the game is really good so far. i like that you don't do the ******** lose all your stuff and start over gimmick, you start off pretty much with everything and the grapple boost, and then you get even more upgraded when you get the suit from the trailers.

a lot of what i like is the fact they didn't do really big changes, but they did a TON of little things that piled up just make it feel so much better. there's seriously too many things i've noticed already to list but some of the notable stuff:
-thugs trying to hit the bat with their cars
-the new take downs in combat and the tweaks they did to execute them
-the holo-lenses when batman is using holograms

but the best new thing so far easily IS MOTHER****ING FEAR TAKEDOWNS. oh my god, if you've thought you felt like Batman in the previous games just wait till you get that.

that being said, the batmobile is terrible. that is all.

Iv got a full game download code and Harley Quinn pack for sale for xbox one, if anyone's interested pm me, I can send you it immediately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's good to hear. Do you like the Batmobile?

Yeah, the Batmobile controls definitely needs getting used to but once you get over that, it plays and handles really good.

The story, pacing, gameplay, graphics and sound are superb so far. I might say this probably is the best current gen game yet.

Oh, the Riddles are HARD.

Yeah, the Batmobile controls definitely needs getting used to but once you get over that, it plays and handles really good.

The story, pacing, gameplay, graphics and sound are superb so far. I might say this probably is the best current gen game yet.

Oh, the Riddles are HARD.

That's reassuring. I'll probably dump about 4 hours into it tonight.

Saw this today very funny
96419c06820e93fc333630ae51208fed.jpg

How large is the city, Ryan? Enough room for the Batmobile to stretch it's legs?

It's quite huge, and the roads are wide enough to accommodate the Batmobile. Not GTA wide, but wide enough. The amount of detail packed in the environment is absurd.

There's a neat twist that happens about 2 hours or so that will have you grinning from ear to ear.

It's quite huge, and the roads are wide enough to accommodate the Batmobile. Not GTA wide, but wide enough. The amount of detail packed in the environment is absurd.

There's a neat twist that happens about 2 hours or so that will have you grinning from ear to ear.

Can you make the car come to you from anywhere on the map?

Back