Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In every way possible, with "Asylum" being the only "perfect" one.

whaaaaaat...... that's crazy talk, say what you will about origins but Asylum is the only one of the series that I don't love. City took everything I didn't like about Asylum and pretty much fixed it, it's the reason I've never played Asylum again.

the only thing I can say about knight it that it looks like it's adding the one thing I wish city had, and that's the batmobile.

According to a few people on Twitter, the Batmobile Edition has now been cancelled. Apparently WB aren't happy with it. Sucks for those that got their pre-orders in if true!

I don't know how I feel about the Batmobile Edition being cancelled. It certainly makes things easier, having to only worry about one Collector's Edition, but, at the same time, I do think that's pretty ****ty to cancel it at the last minute. Hopefully, they let Triforce release it on its own.

I will say this, though. It's ****ing bull**** that people who POed only the Batmobile Edition now have to settle for the regular. WB really should fulfill those pre-orders by producing more limited editions.

The Batmobile Edition of Arkham Knight has been cancelled....

We’ve had word from both GAME and GameStop that WB have pulled the plug on the Collector’s Batmobile Edition of Arkham Knight.

Apparently, the quality of the mass produced Batmobile was not up to the standard indicated by Tri-Force’s prototype. What I’m not sure about is why it took so long to announce.

IMG_0779.jpg

The Batmobile Edition of Arkham Knight has been cancelled | Arkhamverse.com

Yes the Batmobile edition is canceled. Wonder if the container fell off the ship? Would like to know what happened.

Got a call from GameStop about this. I might just cancel my Preorder and either wait till the price drops or they release a complete edition that has the DLC. I've had my reserves since the announcement but all the bad news about it lately I might just put the money towards something more trust worthy.

It's just really lame they waited till the weekend before and didn't offer the ability to get the Batman statue edition instead.

It's just really lame they waited till the weekend before and didn't offer the ability to get the Batman statue edition instead.

Yup, that was my first question to GS when they told me if was canceled. Poorly handled by WB IMO.

Back