Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like "Metal Gear", I always pegged "Batman" as console title. Some games just feels right at home on consoles.

Absolutely :lecture. There are some games that just work better on the consoles. And you better believe I'm getting MGS V on the PS4, too.

Nah, just the regular edition. I was holding out the Batmobile Edition, but it doesn't look like it'll ever go back in stock :monkey4.

I had the Limited Edition Pre-Ordered, and I was going to go after the Batmobile Edition if it became available again, but, now, I've got the console Pre-Ordered, which puts me in a bit of a predicament, as I'm sure some of the Batmobile Editions will free up once the game starts shipping. I would be getting the console regardless of if it was coming with a game or not, and I'm probably still going to get the Limited Edition, but I feel weird about the idea of having three copies of a game.

I'm a completist, so I wouldn't want to sell anything from each of the respective sets, but, at the same time, it feels kind of wasteful, too. Both in terms of money and content. I really hate this bull**** they're doing with Collector's Editions, now, where you have to choose whether you want one or the other, or you have to shell out twice for a set that's 80% of the same stuff. It's like, if you're going to offer two options, why not offer a third, deluxe package for $250 or something where you can get both statues without having to buy the game, the DLC, the art book, and the steelbook all over again?

In that regard, I'll probably take a wait and see approach. If the Batmobile Edition is supercool, I might consider it, but, otherwise, I'll probably stick with the LE and the console.

Batman can never be too hulking!

I disagree :lol

bat_hulk_colored__by_aztech2009-d3l053s.jpg

I can't believe there's still another 2 months before this is released. This new trailer coming out tomorrow will just make the wait more unbearable! :gah:

The girl at my EB Games tried to convince me to pre-order the PS4 bundle. She just wouldn't take no for an answer. It's cool but I think I'd almost take my chances that there will be a cool uncharted 4 PS4.

Back