Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's out in Hong Kong now, it'll probably hit North America in 3-4 weeks.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Recent figure releases have been closer to 6-8 weeks. DC one's anyway, I don't really follow anything else.

Our review of the new Hot Toys Arkham Batman, It is not all Roses with this one unfortunately

HT really need to start using stronger wires in these capes. They can't hold a pose anything like the way the Unreal custom capes do and they don't drape very nicely either. Neither one thing nor the other in the end.

Man the way the suit creases like that when you bend the arms is a bit of a bummer.

Yeah, that's too bad. I was hoping to pose mine like this.

2761283-batman%E2%84%A2_+arkham+knight_20150623132159.jpg

But I guess he'll be in a museum pose, just like AC Bats. :monkey4

Yeah, that's too bad. I was hoping to pose mine like this.

2761283-batman%E2%84%A2_+arkham+knight_20150623132159.jpg

But I guess he'll be in a museum pose, just like AC Bats. :monkey4

Didn't he have a pose like this in the promo material? It's absurd that they take a bunch of obviously impossible shots by cutting up the suit in their pictures. And if that's the case, why not just build small cuts unto the suits so that the figure is more poseable? They aren't absolutely 100% accurate anyway so I feel like no one would mind.

Man, this thread is EXACTLY why I don't rely on Hot Toys for anything. They're kitbashing fodder, and that's about it. They're really good at adjusting the "bottom line" to what's not visible from photographs or even toy shows. You never really know what you're in for until it's in-hand.

Back