Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My video review/showcase of this figure - more photographically oriented than information oriented.

Nice pics Brainiac!

Thanks man :) Still got a bunch more on the way

DSC_0146.jpg

DSC_0157.jpg

I'm really on the fence with this one, due to the mixed reaction I have seen on YouTube. I have him on pre order and he is due in January.

Do we think he will hold his value?

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

This figure needed to come with that infected option, Braniac. :monkey2

Great pics.

Is that a custom head or photo shop?
Just Photoshop. Tinted the eyes to green and added some corruption veins. Not a bad idea though, to make a custom head
I'm really on the fence with this one, due to the mixed reaction I have seen on YouTube. I have him on pre order and he is due in January.

Do we think he will hold his value?

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk
I get the negative points some have shared, generally in regards to posing and articulation being hindered by the suit. It's caused a lot of disappointment I guess. Personally I would prefer a little more articulation but it's not too bad, kinda similar to other figures that have a suit on. The suit itself is very durable and I've moved it every which way and its held up very well. Now my opinions and photos are probably not going to have a big impact sales wise and so I think this figure will stay the same price or slightly decrease, especially since HT just released a repaint. This might be discounted later on at Sideshow, you never know for sure

That being said I love the figure. I'm happy I paid retail or there about and he's easily one of y favourite figures now :)
This figure needed to come with that infected option, Braniac. :monkey2

Great pics.
Thanks bro :) An infected head would have been cool or maybe a battle damaged head or chest plate, so many options and stuff they could make as bonus accessories for future figures too

I'm not planning to buy this, but your pictures make me very tempted Brainy.

I feel the same way, I canceled my pre-order a few weeks ago but those pictures are definitely making it tempting.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back