Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes sir! I think they both look great, especially together. I can see where some might want a more traditional bats to display with Joker but all in all Batman has so many suits that at the end of the day its just Batman & Joker to me. Plus on its own it just absolutely incredible, I really hope they can nail this one like they did the BvS bats.

only scarecrow, and you have a nice pair

Anyone else nervous about hot toys execution of this? I mean it looks awesome but I'm sorta nervous about how complex it is and all the different textures and such. Especially with that one pic where the pit was already torn. I'd hate to drop near $300 on this for it to fall apart within a year or ever.

Anyone else nervous about hot toys execution of this? I mean it looks awesome but I'm sorta nervous about how complex it is and all the different textures and such. Especially with that one pic where the pit was already torn. I'd hate to drop near $300 on this for it to fall apart within a year or ever.

I'm worried about articulation. But the Black Panther is pretty flexible for a one piece suit.

I just hope they get the Cape right. With a decent material. The BvS cape was garbage. IMO

I'm still going back and forth if I wanna pick up this bats or wait to see what else comes out this year.

I'm worried about articulation. But the Black Panther is pretty flexible for a one piece suit.

I usually keep my figures in museum pose so articulation isnt an issue for me. This figure just looks like it has a ton of different parts. I guess its somewhat similar to the iron man figures and those seem to turn out just fine so maybe im worried for nothing.

I usually keep my figures in museum pose so articulation isnt an issue for me. This figure just looks like it has a ton of different parts. I guess its somewhat similar to the iron man figures and those seem to turn out just fine so maybe im worried for nothing.

Isn't it all sewn together except the shoulders.

Haha this is funny but I'm really getting renewed interest in this figure after watching Lego Batman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a particular reason? Was the film good?

Oh my god yes! They make a lot of references to previous film and tv incarnations of Batman and it is so much fun and excitement. I laughed a lot as well.

Awesome might need to check it out now. Never saw the other Lego movie.

I also really enjoyed Arkham Knight; was my first foray into the series. Was addicted to the game last summer. Still on the fence as I'm trying to be selective with my purchases now. But it looks really stellar.

I also really enjoyed Arkham Knight; was my first foray into the series. Was addicted to the game last summer. Still on the fence as I'm trying to be selective with my purchases now. But it looks really stellar.

This one is probably my favorite version. I'm very into video games so a way to get both Batman and a video game character is a must buy.

We shall watch this one with great interest.....dunno about having 2 Batmen.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm so torn on this guy. Love the game and the design but I'm so worried about the materials and what looks like very limited articulation with the legs etc. With such a dynamic character I'd hate to have to leave him in a museum pose. Anyone think that this fig will still be around for retail by the time reviews start showing up? I haven't been paying much attention to the preorders but I know the other Arkham figs haven't done too well at retail.

I'm so torn on this guy. Love the game and the design but I'm so worried about the materials and what looks like very limited articulation with the legs etc. With such a dynamic character I'd hate to have to leave him in a museum pose. Anyone think that this fig will still be around for retail by the time reviews start showing up? I haven't been paying much attention to the preorders but I know the other Arkham figs haven't done too well at retail.

His articulation does look pretty limited, but I think you'll still be able to do some simple poses, like in some of his promotional shots.

And he's already sold out at BBTS, so I'm not sure how long he'll be around.

Back