Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so torn on this guy. Love the game and the design but I'm so worried about the materials and what looks like very limited articulation with the legs etc. With such a dynamic character I'd hate to have to leave him in a museum pose. Anyone think that this fig will still be around for retail by the time reviews start showing up? I haven't been paying much attention to the preorders but I know the other Arkham figs haven't done too well at retail.

Well, it's rather difficult to get an articulated Batman figure without compromising the aesthetics. The HT Keaton and Arkham City Bats are basically statues, but thankfully it's Batman- he tends to look best looking stoic so I guess I would say I personally don't mind the lack of articulation that much. If it was a character like Spider-Man or Captain America, I'd imagine it would have bothered me to no end.

This figure looks awesome. I'd be all over a preorder but I am worried about another rubber suit going to pieces. Hell, the promo pics show a tear in the right armpit in an uppercut pose. Why do they insist on using this type of rubber when it is a known issue? There are fabrics that customizers use that look great and last much better.

I hope they do the rest of the family: Robin, Nightwing, Batgirl, Red Hood & Catwoman. :dunno

I think as long as the Prime1 pieces continue to sell well, Hawt Toyz will continue caring about the Arkham franchise. Howard seems to hate competition.

This figure looks awesome. I'd be all over a preorder but I am worried about another rubber suit going to pieces. Hell, the promo pics show a tear in the right armpit in an uppercut pose. Why do they insist on using this type of rubber when it is a known issue? There are fabrics that customizers use that look great and last much better.

I don't see a tear. :dunno

dc-comics-batman-arkham-knight-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902934-06.jpg

This is definitely a cool looking Batman, and I love the games (have all but Arkham Origins), but for me it's not a definitive look of Batman. More like Bruce met Tony and they traded secrets... I still love my HT Arkham City Batman. For me he is the closest looking design to the comic version being adapted to a real world suit. But for Batman collectors who collect all the different versions, like Iron Man collectors, this will be a phenomenal addition to ones collection if it ships as it looks in the promo pics.

I don't see a tear. :dunno

dc-comics-batman-arkham-knight-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902934-06.jpg

15781033_10154093426742344_3751544933750875038_n_zpsz3xk6hha.jpg

Here's the original version of that pic - it was pointed out earlier in the thread. You can see the outline of that tear has been photoshopped in to be flat black in the new version. Very concerning. I'm hoping they get it to do this stuff, but I'm worried HT is pulling a 3A Master Chief with the promo pics for this guy.

Look how high his arm is, that could damage any material to some degree, I think for most collectors it'll be fine.

Damn I love the look of this figure.

Yeah, and it's a prototype and has probably been handled and pulled more than a stretch arm strong

They still needs to fix the gray fabric areas of the suit. They are not supposed the shiny metallic. The are supposed to be just gray with a very slight sheen. I know it's not a huge thing but it really affects the look of the figure. Does anyone else see this?

They still needs to fix the gray fabric areas of the suit. They are not supposed the shiny metallic. The are supposed to be just gray with a very slight sheen. I know it's not a huge thing but it really affects the look of the figure.
But it'd look pretty cheap then. People'd complain about that.

I just picked up the Arkham City Batman and he is an amazing figure. It is definitely a sleeper figure. I cant wait to get my Knight and Joker.

Back