Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, this is a bit too expensive for me (it's 282 euros are Popcultcha, plus around 35 euros for the shipping), but as an Arkham lover and someone who greatly enjoyed AK (yeah, crucify me!), I'm gonna try and get this. I'm just glad the Arkham line seems to have risen from the grave.

yes but its to much for a person from the EU

As another person from the EU who dropped the hobby when shipping and taxes rose a ton, I think Popcultcha is pretty good. It's based in Australia, but the prices are very good, and the shipping is very cheap. I haven't ordered from them yet, so dunno about taxes and whatnot (though the checkout shows nothing on that front, in contrast with Sideshow), but you might wanna check the site out: https://www.popcultcha.com.au/

Damn, this is a bit too expensive for me (it's 282 euros are Popcultcha, plus around 35 euros for the shipping), but as an Arkham lover and someone who greatly enjoyed AK (yeah, crucify me!), I'm gonna try and get this. I'm just glad the Arkham line seems to have risen from the grave.

If they do, they can hoist me right up there with you, brother, because I enjoyed it, immensely, as well, and still believe it's one of the best games available on this generation of consoles.

If they do, they can hoist me right up there with you, brother, because I enjoyed it, immensely, as well, and still believe it's one of the best games available on this generation of consoles.

KHwKB.gif

I played it on the PC, so I had to put up with quite a few bugs and whatnot, but still, I loved it. I even 100% it to get the complete ending, which I almost never do. Dunno, I felt that I had to do it, you know? I also bought the extra missions, though these weren't worth the cash, I've got to admit. Season of Infamy was good, but the Batgirl/Nightwing/Red Hood stuff were far too small for their price. That reminds me, an AK Red Hood would be pretty kickass.

As another person from the EU who dropped the hobby when shipping and taxes rose a ton, I think Popcultcha is pretty good. It's based in Australia, but the prices are very good, and the shipping is very cheap. I haven't ordered from them yet, so dunno about taxes and whatnot (though the checkout shows nothing on that front, in contrast with Sideshow), but you might wanna check the site out: https://www.popcultcha.com.au/

thx im going to look there, and maybe i can get it from HK for cheap :)

Only thing wished that was included with this is a battle damaged cape and the Green eyes from the Joker Toxin.

Can't wait to get this and the joker, gonna look awesome on display. Love all the accessories each comes with as well.

Back