Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point why bother? Are they going to go deeper than just Batman? Until we are at least guaranteed a Joker, no thanks.
Joker,Scarecrow, and Arkham Knight would be nice but it's not a current movie or disney/marvel. So...... it's just gonna be an one and done sort of thing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I seriously don't get why people are complaining about this. Don't like the design? I get that, but, otherwise? What? You'd prefer ****ing Teapot Iron Man, or, maybe, a behind-the-scenes ********* Joker complete with 1/6th scale used condoms? Only way I could be happier if if it was Romero Joker...or, maybe, Arkham Joker.

I seriously don't get why people are complaining about this. Don't like the design? I get that, but, otherwise? What? You'd prefer ****ing Teapot Iron Man, or, maybe, a behind-the-scenes ********* Joker complete with 1/6th scale used condoms? Only way I could be happier if if it was Romero Joker...or, maybe, Arkham Joker.

I like the design, but this took me by surprise. It doesn't really make sense for them to focus on Arkham Knight.

But hey, better late than never. :lol

It goes with the territory I guess. I despise the Leto Joker design and I don't like most of the DCEU designs but I don't go out of my way into their respective threads to take a crap on them. There's always an audience for everything, and what I've been hoping for from HT is a little bit of diversity, and now at least we're finally getting that.

As for the designs in the Arkham games, I'd like to assume only the folks who've played the games will "get" it. When I first saw the designs in 2008, I hated them. Playing the games, it makes a lot of sense because here we have a Batman who's pushed to his physical limits in the span of just one night in each games. It feels more "believable" that a guy this big would survive 12 hours of non-stop punching, flipping, and ridiculous physical exertion without his muscles turning into a puddle of goo the next day.

As for the designs in the Arkham games, I'd like to assume only the folks who've played the games will "get" it. When I first saw the designs in 2008, I hated them. Playing the games, it makes a lot of sense because here we have a Batman who's pushed to his physical limits in the span of just one night in each games. It feels more "believable" that a guy this big would survive 12 hours of non-stop punching, flipping, and ridiculous physical exertion without his muscles turning into a puddle of goo the next day.

Honestly, I like most of the game designs. I think, though, if I had to do a bottom 5, I'd probably go:
1. Bane (Asylum/City; though I loathe Arkham Origins, on a matter of principle, based on my own experiences with that game, credit where it's due: their Bane beat the hell out of the pinheaded idiot from Asylum and City, in terms of both characterization and design)
2. Croc (Asylum/City; while I don't particularly care for his full blown naked Alligator look in AK, either, I always thought those teeth looked ridiculous and gave him an almost overly cartoony look that took you out of it)
3. Harley Quinn (Arkham City; personally, I've always despised Arkham City's murderous biker Harley. I think, in terms of characterization, I've always liked Harley to be, not necessarily innocent, but redeemable; there when the Joker does his horrible ****, but never really crossing that line, herself; she's a victim as much as anybody else, but, if stripping her of that wasn't enough, the terrible, generic biker look pushed it over the edge; outside of a few Jokercentric tattoos, she may as well have been any background stripper from an episode of Sons of Anarchy; it was bland, uninspired, and just plain terrible)
4. Zsasz (that combination of the weird prison bicycle shorts, along with the padlocked Joker and the giant forehead slashes; ewww)
5. The Scarecrow (Arkham Asylum; I actually remember everyone kind of liking this design, initially, though I'd argue that they liked the badass moments he starred in, and, thusly, were more forgiving of what I can only describe as the star of a Clive Parker penned Indie comic about the lost member of a heavy metal screamo band)

Dishonorable mention: The Riddler(City/Knight; take a shower, or are you too intelligent to see that you're ****ing gross, dude? If anyone was wondering what Matthew Lesko would look like homeless and living in the bathroom of a Costco, here's your answer. )

Rumor going around that they are working on the Arkham Knight as the next figure in this line. I'd like to see that. And it's possible they did this now due to rights coming up and since Prime one acquired imaginarium art they knew if they let the rights go prime one would snap them up. Given their multiple statues I doubt they would pass on the 1/6 figure rights and IA has some smaller scale figure people.

The game series was technically done two years ago. The Dark Knight trilogy was done in 2012, but did that stop them? :lol

Right. That whole argument is silly. Look at 2016 amd 2017 (announced) figures. Bttf, commando, alien, burton batman, Romero joker, drax, hulkbuster, 15 figures from the Ot Star Wars, mk6 iron man and mk1 war machine...and the list goes on and one. A two year old game is hardy unusual. Go to any toy store on the planet and you will find new figures from old films. Super7 has thunder cats and he-man and the small 3-3/4 from every 80s movie ever. Neca has alien and terminator and predator and even this. It's as common or more common to see products from two years plus old as it is from anything in the same year.

Last edited:
Rumor going around that they are working on the Arkham Knight as the next figure in this line. I'd like to see that. And it's possible they did this now due to rights coming up and since Prime one acquired imaginarium art they knew if they let the rights go prime one would snap them up. Given their multiple statues I doubt they would pass on the 1/6 figure rights and IA has some smaller scale figure people.

If that's true I would rather have them work on Joker and or Batgirl.

AK is my fav character in the whole series. If I knew an HT figure was coming out, I might have never pre ordered the Prime1 statue. Looks really cool & accurate, but 1/3 is simply too big (& expensive) to collect a full line up.

Right. That whole argument is silly. Look at 2016 amd 2017 (announced) figures. Bttf, commando, alien, burton batman, Romero joker, drax, hulkbuster, 15 figures from the Ot Star Wars, mk6 iron man and mk1 war machine...and the list goes on and one. A two year old game is hardy unusual. Go to any toy store on the planet and you will find new figures from old films. Super7 has thunder cats and he-man and the small 3-3/4 from every 80s movie ever. Neca has alien and terminator and predator and even this. It's as common or more common to see products from two years plus old as it is from anything in the same year.

One is an irrelevant video game from two years ago, and the others are popular films that have stood the test of time (With the exception of the MCU, which Howard seems to love). Don't act like this wasn't unexpected.

One is an irrelevant video game from two years ago, and the others are popular films that have stood the test of time (With the exception of the MCU, which Howard seems to love). Don't act like this wasn't unexpected.

Yeah commando, super popular for figures and merchandising. And ichobod crane. And the point was that just because it's a whole two years old doesn't mean anything.

Just because it's a game (that's a whooping two years old!) you may not have liked that doesn't mean there's not interest. Prime one has made like five statues that cost close to a grand from this game. Neca made this exact suit. Play arts has made a half dozen figures. The game sold as well the witcher 3, it had the fastest sales of the year and had multiple articles about how great those total sales where. Shouldn't be that surprising. And since the first arkham batman figure was done the same way, and with a couple years between the game and figure that time this isn't even new for this franchise.

AK is my fav character in the whole series. If I knew an HT figure was coming out, I might have never pre ordered the Prime1 statue. Looks really cool & accurate, but 1/3 is simply too big (& expensive) to collect a full line up.

That prime one statue looks amazing though. If he's your favorite character I think you will be happy with it no matter what hot toys does.

Last edited:
Joker,Scarecrow, and Arkham Knight would be nice but it's not a current movie or disney/marvel. So...... it's just gonna be an one and done sort of thing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The Scarecrow from the Arkham games would be superb as a HT figure, and would display well with the BvS figures too.

I must say, I would love a Scarecrow. That design was creepy as ****, and I loved it.

And Batgirl. I love the suit in AK.

And Joker. :monkey2

What an awesome surprise seeing this guy, love the AO suit, so this figure is a must have. Hope they do Deathstroke too.

I would love the Arkham Knight as well as all of these, and can you imagine if HT did a 1:6 Batmobile? That thing would be a beast, although I'm pretty sure we'll get Batman and then they'll be done with it :(

That prime one statue looks amazing though. If he's your favorite character I think you will be happy with it no matter what hot toys does.
Definitely a steller piece that I'm happy with, but the total price to get to me, with shipping & import fees, might be enough for me to get 4 or 5 Hot Toys figures. I have a limited budget, so getting an HT AK + 4 other HT figures, is a very attractive alternative for me. As long as the HT AK is comparable to the Prime1 statue in the looks department like this Batman figure. I think I might actually like this HT Batman figure better than it's Prime1 counterpart.

It doesn't really make sense for them to focus on Arkham Knight.
It makes sense because the designs look like something from a bad anime and Asian collectors love this stuff. Not to mention it looks like Iron Man. No-brainer for Hot Toys. :lol

Back