Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a surprise. I kept saying to myself that I wanted HT to do this version and now they have. I like the AC suit, but hated the undersized boots and gauntlets. Oh, and the external underwear.

I'm becoming less and less enamored with waiting a year for a figure to arrive. I'd PO this immediately if it was a Q1 delivery. But will I still want this in a year when all sorts of other wonderful goodies have come onto the market?

The game series is done. This will be the only one that will be made probably.

The games titled "Arkham" are finished but there is a rumor of a new game 10 years on from Arkham Knight. Also a rumor they want to make it a trilogy.

Although Bats was my First Superhero Crush as a child, I've never gotten around to a HT version because - and this is a problem he shares with Iron Man - there are so many figures, so many versions that they sorta blur together in my mind. Yes, all good. But nothing that struck me as MUST HAVE.

Until this one.... I am keeping my eye on this, release date will be a factor because I don't want him showing up around when Harley and Joker check in.

They should do a Nöel version based on the Arkham games

Oh man, wouldn't that be great. If HT would see an opportunity in the game skins and make comic-inspired Batmen that they could still label under VGM -- from Neal Adams suit to Bermejo's Noel and even Miller's Old Man Batman, I'd be very very excited :yess:

About this figure though -- I'm not a fan of the suit either (basically most of the suit updates for most characters in the game -- don't like how the faces in the game turned out looking a lot less attractive compared to Arkham City, Catwoman in particular IMO) but I think this would look great on the shelf.

Also, while this was a surprise, a possibility of a Toy Fair EX repaint in 240% Prestige Colorway won't be :)

EDIT: A local dealer's just posted his pre-order price for this figure, $200. He could be around $220-230 SRP. Not too bad for what's in the box.

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

I'm very surprised no one pointed out the obvious armpit crack yet.

15781033_10154093426742344_3751544933750875038_n_zpsz3xk6hha.jpg

It's always nice to see an already broken figure on promo pics, keeps your expectations in check. :lol

Firstly...how the eff did they miss that??

Second...at least we know it's definitely not rubber haha!

How could he even move under all that crap he's wearing? And why is he even bulkier than Superman? I know Hot Toys is just following the game design, but it's an ugly design. It should be called "Steroids Junkie Over-Armored Wrestler Thug Batman."

How could he even move under all that crap he's wearing? And why is he even bulkier than Superman? I know Hot Toys is just following the game design, but it's an ugly design. It should be called "Steroids Junkie Over-Armored Wrestler Thug Batman."

In the other games he looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger in a batsuit. All the game designs are bad.

Check out the first 30 seconds. The suit has a gazillion moving parts.

I don't think it was confirmed that was him in the suit for the test.

Also this will be purchased- but I really hope they do Arkham Origins as well.

In the other games he looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger in a batsuit. All the game designs are bad.
It's a visual style. You either like it or not. And "Barkham Knight" game was the least stylised in the entire series.

It's a visual style. You either like it or not. And "Barkham Knight" game was the least stylised in the entire series.

I'd imagine that's because they went overboard with a realistic look, whereas on the PS3 it was harder to make a game look "real". Arkham Asylum still looks nice today because of how stylized it is IMO.

At this point why bother? Are they going to go deeper than just Batman? Until we are at least guaranteed a Joker, no thanks.

Back