Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully he'll go up tomorrow! I think he looks great and I would definitely regret not getting him.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My concern, is that like usual, Hot Toys will only release the one Batman figure and not bother with anything else. Just like Batman Returns. Just like Arkham City. Just like QS001 Batman. Just like 66 Batman ( I know we got Robin too). It's great for people that only collect Batman figures, sucks for everyone else.

The Arkham games are popular enough to sell other characters.. Joker, Harley, Scarecrow, Two-face, Catwoman, Mr. Freeze, Riddler, Penguin, Bane, Arkahm Knight and Croc would probably all sell well or at least would have while the games were relevent and were surrounded by hype. At the very least it will ne nice for something to stand next to AC Batman and have a sort of evolution of his suit display.

My concern, is that like usual, Hot Toys will only release the one Batman figure and not bother with anything else. Just like Batman Returns. Just like Arkham City. Just like QS001 Batman. Just like 66 Batman ( I know we got Robin too). It's great for people that only collect Batman figures, sucks for everyone else.

The Arkham games are popular enough to sell other characters.. Joker, Harley, Scarecrow, Two-face, Catwoman, Mr. Freeze, Riddler, Penguin, Bane, Arkahm Knight and Croc would probably all sell well or at least would have while the games were relevent and were surrounded by hype. At the very least it will ne nice for something to stand next to AC Batman and have a sort of evolution of his suit display.

Ya it would be nice if they announced what they plan to make from a line and or what they need to see from the first figures of the line to get the rest.

Ya it would be nice if they announced what they plan to make from a line and or what they need to see from the first figures of the line to get the rest.

Absolutely! Still sad we never got Rorschach or further Metal Gear figures.

Doesn't Sideshow's office open today? Is there a chance he could go up for preorder sometime this afternoon?

Well, didn't see this guy coming, it's been almost 2 years already :lol

I couldn't care less now, not even sure I would have picked him originally, I really hate the design of Batman's suits in the Arkham games. I ALWAYS picked alternate costumes in-game when I could.

I would be curious if they do the Arkham Knight 1/6 figure, with the light-up feature it could look very cool.

Also I agree that at this point, I'm pretty much done with Batman, I have way too many Batman figures in my collection (thanks Batman V Superman, ended up buying them all :slap). I'm still hesitant on getting the 66 Batman.. I've noticed he really brings up the other figures when you have him next to the other incarnations of Batman. He's got that vintage old retro look I dig.

Bought this game at launch and loved it. The batmobile tank stuff was a little overdone but I enjoyed it more than most I think. Just got it again last night with the reduced season pass price. I'm excited to revisit it and have fun with the extra content. Also can't wait for this figure. Can we confirm it's not rubber from the tear picture?

Personally, if they made the Arkham Knight I probably wouldn't get it. I hated the character and hated his/her/it's reveal. It was just lame.

Personally, if they made the Arkham Knight I probably wouldn't get it. I hated the character and hated his/her/it's reveal. It was just lame.

I still think it would've made more sense to have it be Damian. Ra's and Talia's deaths in Arkham City, a misguided belief that Batman either did it or did nothing to stop it. Plus, you could establish a timeline with Talia and Bruce's "night in Metropolis," referenced in Arkham City.

Back