Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am far too excited for this, My friend has just pre ordered it for me in HK :)
Just put all the videos to the music used to market the game in excitement. Also will review this like 3-4 days after HK release.

OH GOD. This is awesome I missed out on affleck batman and still decided to get him. Now I can have this too. What a good day.

They usually go up on Sideshow the day of around 1pm PST but I don't know about weekends and it's a holiday.

It'd be a neat touch if he had the cracked Arkham Knight mask as a SS exclusive accessory.

pcV8tqa.jpg

Or the Batmobile.

Well, since Arkham Knight has so many plot twists, I'm not even sure if anyone who hasn't beaten the game will be safe here. :lol

I can't believe this, I'm preordering ASAP, I LOVE it! Glad I held off the NECA figure now.

Still waiting for Arkham Origins Bats. Over-tech suit from AK is meh. In game it's cool, as a figure an easy pass for me.

I can't believe this, I'm preordering ASAP, I LOVE it! Glad I held off the NECA figure now.
Same, after almost ordering it 10 times, then started to think I should splurge on the Prime 1 statue, this came just in time and saved me a ton :lol
Sure if Sideshow lets me do a 12 month payment plan. lol
Haha :rotfl [Postpone One Month] [Postpone One Month] [Postpone One Month] [Postpone One Month] [Postpone One Month] :lol
I hope they do a Harley too. I love the Arkham Knight design for her.
Hmm Harley would be nice but I hated the Arkham Knight design, unless they do her alternate costume :D
tumblr_o5w2h1EsA01rti868o3_r1_500.gif

Just found this:

The 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure’s special features:

– Authentic and detailed likeness of Batman in Batman: Arkham Knight game
– Highly detailed facial expression and skin texture
– One (1) Batman head with patented Interchangeable Faces Technique (IFT) and two (2) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing Batman’s facial expressions (neutral and angry)
– Approximately 33cm tall (Approximately 35cm tall measuring to tips of cowl)
– Newly developed muscular body with over 30 points of articulations
– Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of gripping hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding Batarang
– One (1) pair of accessories holding hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
– One (1) highly detailed and meticulously tailored multi-layer and multi-texture Batsuit (V8.03)
– One (1) black leather-like cape
– One (1) golden color utility belt
– One (1) pair of black gauntlets with silver colored accents
– One (1) pair of black boots with silver colored accents

Weapons and Gadgets:
– Two (2) Batarangs
– One (1) grapnel gun with interchangeable Batclaw and interchangeable part to become a remote electrical charge gun
– One (1) explosive gel
– One (1) disruptor gun
– One (1) freeze grenade
– One (1) line launcher
– One (1) voice synthesizer

Accessories:
– One (1) gauntlet projector screen
– Specially designed figure stand with game logo and backdrop

Artists:
– Head Sculpted by Yeon-sun, Jeon
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

Release date: Q3 – Q4, 2017

Same, after almost ordering it 10 times, then started to think I should splurge on the Prime 1 statue, this came just in time and saved me a ton :lol

Haha :rotfl [Postpone One Month] [Postpone One Month] [Postpone One Month] [Postpone One Month] [Postpone One Month] :lol

Hmm Harley would be nice but I hated the Arkham Knight design, unless they do her alternate costume :D
tumblr_o5w2h1EsA01rti868o3_r1_500.gif
I'm sure they wouldn't mind. My favorite costume is the Arkham City version.

Back