Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any Joker would be fine with me, he's way overdue. I think this announcement bodes well for his long awaited release. I'm just glad we're getting this since I have zero interest in the DCEU stuff.

Just prepared to collect all the Riddler trophies to get the real ending. :slap

Oh I am. I've always managed to get all the Riddler's riddles and trophies in all the previous games so I figured it would be no different this time. I appreciate the heads up though :hi5: I've managed to keep away from any and all spoilers of Arkham Knight which probably means I shouldn't stay in this thread for much longer lol

Ugh... This suit is an eyesore. Just an overly designed mess. Thank god for alternate skins in the game.

Why does HT have to do everything bass ackwards? They did Arkham City Batman, so the next logical step is Arkham City Joker. Just like they did Back to the Future part 1 Marty, and the next logical step from there should have been BTTF part 1 Doc Brown. Instead, they skip right over it, and go to BTTF part 2 Doc.

arm articulation seems terrific! not so much for leg, but that to be expected. agree with everyone here, hopefully hot toys will release villains from arkham games. even killer croc looks awesome in the game

Oh I am. I've always managed to get all the Riddler's riddles and trophies in all the previous games so I figured it would be no different this time. I appreciate the heads up though :hi5: I've managed to keep away from any and all spoilers of Arkham Knight which probably means I shouldn't stay in this thread for much longer lol

Nice. Some people find it tedious but I enjoy the challenge. I won't spoil anything, but the ending you get if you beat the story is incomplete. To get the full, 2-minute extra ending you must clean up everything in Gotham, which means all missions including the Riddler trophies.

Also, if you can, get the full version that includes the story DLC since it has additional stories revolving the Mad Hatter, Ra's, Croc, and Freeze which adds to the main story.

Well that sucks, what's wrong with the minimalist classic oval? It just distracts from the look of the figure. I'm definitely not displaying my figure with that crap.

Because people always complain. They do the oval base and people complain it's cheap and a figure that costs X amount should have a better base. They do a larger base or different and people complain they want the other base. If they go back people will complain they didn't lower the price.

So maybe more figures in the future?

They have always intended to do more. But between slow sales on the first and the bvs film and how WB likes to manage the batman property hot toys put it to the back burner till they had a chance to get going on it. Joker is still very possible.

I almost ordered the Arkham City version 2 days ago but let it slide because they didn't make a Joker figure but now it seems they might do one eventually. I'll be ordering Bats for sure now. I'm glad I've waited.

This is my least favorite Batsuit from the Arkham games due to it's busyness. When it comes to batsuits, the simpler the better which is why I like the BvS suit better than than the new Justice League one.

That being said, I have the NECA Arkham Knight and love it. I also love how this Hot Toys version looks and will be a day one preorder (which I rarely do anymore). Until the day when Hot Toys starts doing comic book versions, this is the closest we will get.

I remember when the Arkham City version was first teased and the long, long wait until it was finally shown. Many times, people were giving up hope of it ever being released. When it was finally released, many were disappointed by the rubber suit (me included) even though I still really like the figure. This could be Hot Toys chance to redeem itself with this license.

Like the Mime Joker, this seems to have come out of nowhere and I want to echo everyone's thoughts that is time for the Arkham Joker to be put up for preorder as well.

Back