Batman: Arkham Knight – 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised by the lack of Arkham Joker. Figured they could have easily pushed out two versions by now with his level of sickness.

Doesn't look like much articulation for the legs. But still sweet looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks great and all but I think a lot of people would be more happy if they know besides Batman they can expect more characters from the game series. Would be cool to get a Red Hood, Joker and Harley .

It's still in the backlog. I remember being super hung ho about it, and yet, for whatever reason, I never got around to it. I think I kept waiting for them to mark it down, and I played chicken too long and it sold out.:lol

You're a disgrace for a guy who calls himself "Bat-fan" and has all the platinum for the Arkham games. :monkey3

I wont buy the HT AC, 1966, Batman Begins, or Batman Returns figures because I feel they are inferior to other HT Batman figures or there are great alternatives (NECA).

I do have some custom Batman figures like Batman Beyond and The Dark Knight Returns Batman and Joker.

I really love the AK suit but NECAs figure is damn near perfect in my opinion.

I think im gonna jump on this instead of the inevitable tech suit batman from the justice league movie.

Looks even better than the game, design translated well. Thought the Neca was great then HTs bumps it up to another level. Not a big fan of the suit, wish the City version came out this good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I think 2017 will be the year of the Hot Toys Batman figures for me. This and maybe all three from Justice League. This thing though, looks amazing as all get out. F it, bring on the Batmobile.

You're a disgrace for a guy who calls himself "Bat-fan" and has all the platinum for the Arkham games. :monkey3

Not true. I've still yet to get my Platinum for Return to Arkham City. And since I'm doing the Calendar Man stuff legit this time, that gives me close to a year before I officially qualify as a disgrace.:lol

Holy crap. Yet another figure that I could see as being my very first Hot Toys. I already have the spectacular NECA one but this somehow looks even better and I love this suit so much. Looks fantastic!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Back