Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Lee Durotan is great and the magnets are fine thank you.
813d345e5decc3ef5d941a436d8dd445.jpg
3adc4fda429171c666d040d2ecdf45ec.jpg
dd7e00fc351296bef0c8c7819a84e2d8.jpg
0ec702a6b9f4e67641eb1c1df1c4fbde.jpg
bd204bc10ac5ce47094a0384f3db6bee.jpg
14e1a83abd3dc8b4dbbf70a5325ad73b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Nice shots David, the best statue I have ever seen by now. Looking forward to see Ogrim and Dultan now :clap

Hi Lee, any idea when you will be getting the Blitzway Ghostbusters and HT Ripley?

Ripley will arrive next week. There is no confirmation for ghost buster figures, it should be sometime in Feb 2018.

I looked yesterday and noticed that Ripley's ETA had changed from 11/2017 to 12/2017, which is promising.

She's currently my oldest outstanding pre-order. (Paid in full back in mid-May 2016).

Yes it's confirmed the stock will arrive next week.

Hi Lee, any info on when the Hot Toys Jyn Erso figure will be coming into stock, only I'm due to be moving house soon so will need to get my orders redirected.

EDIT: Got my shipping notice today - looking forward to getting her! :yess:

Hi Lee my friend Andy Leech really wants to pre order this 1/4 scale Akuma ultimate exclusive on Friday he's scared it will sell out can you hold one for me until Friday.
Thanks as always David
9fcb747180b876cdbea3e8cba52c584f.jpg
aa2f91412c11d26f341244bf54746612.jpg

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Hi Lee any news on Wetas 1/3 scale Gollum. .....
Thanks as always David

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Any news on whether the Spider-Man Homecoming Regular or Deluxe suit might be back in stock in the future?

Emailed Lee through the contact us on his site last week and havent had a reply. This doesnt sit well with me as i have fully paid preorders with them. Really hope this isnt another mothets basement situation as i really like cduk.

Emailed Lee through the contact us on his site last week and havent had a reply. This doesnt sit well with me as i have fully paid preorders with them. Really hope this isnt another mothets basement situation as i really like cduk.

I had an email correspondence with Lee about a fortnight ago now & Lee was quick to respond.

Still new product going up almost daily so think they are still a safe bet, might just be busy

Neil

I had an email correspondence with Lee about a fortnight ago now & Lee was quick to respond.

Still new product going up almost daily so think they are still a safe bet, might just be busy

Neil

I messaged Lee again today and still no answer. Im a long standing customer and this doesnt look good. I have a few prepaid preorders and if i dont hear anything back im going to have to try to get my money back.. i really hope it wont come to that tho.

Back