Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Lee,

Will you be stocking the Stormtrooper Legendary Scale Figure by Sideshow ?

Just wondering on what the price would be ?

Cheers
Simon

Hi :wave

Any update on when the Hot Toys Captain America Civil War figures will be coming into stock (the Ant-man, Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch & Black Panther ones)...just so I can plan my budget accordingly, as I still need to pay some of them off :panic:

Hi Lee
Paid for the XM Black panther. ...
Any chance you can get another XM planet Hulk

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Hi Lee,

Will you be stocking the Stormtrooper Legendary Scale Figure by Sideshow ?

Just wondering on what the price would be ?

Cheers
Simon

Hi Simon, I can carry that but no idea how much it will be, need to wait sideshow announce it at their website. Cheers, Lee

Hi :wave

Any update on when the Hot Toys Captain America Civil War figures will be coming into stock (the Ant-man, Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch & Black Panther ones)...just so I can plan my budget accordingly, as I still need to pay some of them off :panic:

The ant-man, scarlet witch and falcon will arrive in mid of May. Black Panther will arrive in mid of June as well as winter soldier :)

Hi Lee
Paid for the XM Black panther. ...
Any chance you can get another XM planet Hulk

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Thanks for your payment David, you will get BP next week. Hulk will be available for pre-order later.

Hi Lee, will you be stocking Hot Toys Jyn Erso (Imperial Disguise Version)

Or is that going to be a Sideshow exclusive only?
Sorry mate it's SS exclusive, you need to order with SS.

Hi Simon, I can carry that but no idea how much it will be, need to wait sideshow announce it at their website. Cheers, Lee

The ant-man, scarlet witch and falcon will arrive in mid of May. Black Panther will arrive in mid of June as well as winter soldier :)

Thanks for your payment David, you will get BP next week. Hulk will be available for pre-order later.

Sorry mate it's SS exclusive, you need to order with SS.

No problem, thanks for letting me know.

Heya Lee

ETA on XM Studios Ultimate Swordsman? Seen a few people have got him now, any idea when you expect him in so i can get him paid up? :)

Cheers

Hi Lee Durotan is great and the magnets are fine thank you.
813d345e5decc3ef5d941a436d8dd445.jpg
3adc4fda429171c666d040d2ecdf45ec.jpg
dd7e00fc351296bef0c8c7819a84e2d8.jpg
0ec702a6b9f4e67641eb1c1df1c4fbde.jpg
bd204bc10ac5ce47094a0384f3db6bee.jpg
14e1a83abd3dc8b4dbbf70a5325ad73b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I looked yesterday and noticed that Ripley's ETA had changed from 11/2017 to 12/2017, which is promising.

She's currently my oldest outstanding pre-order. (Paid in full back in mid-May 2016).

Back