Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman Arkham Asylum PF the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Thanks, was also wondering when Jyn Erso Premium format because available for pre order, if you are able to get the exclusive version?

Thanks
I have no idea for the Jyn Erso PF. We need to wait for sideshow's update. The exclusive edition is only available at sideshow own website. Retailers can only get the regular edition.

Thanks Lee, will just stick to the regular version then. To much hassle with tax ect. Can always possibly pick up the exclusive part of eBay.

Hi Lee, will you stocking the new Revolving master light houses at any point in the future?

Thanks

Can you also get the white version? Would like to purchase one to see what they are like and take it from there.

Thanks

Hi Lee when do you think prime one studios deathstroke will be available.

Can you also get the white version? Would like to purchase one to see what they are like and take it from there.

Thanks

Our supplier can only get the black verison :-( think it's due to the white one doesn't has good market demand.

Hi Lee when do you think prime one studios deathstroke will be available.

Our supplier says the stock will arrive in mid to end of March 2017.

Our supplier can only get the black verison :-( think it's due to the white one doesn't has good market demand.

Our supplier says the stock will arrive in mid to end of March 2017.
ok brilliant

Hi Lee

Any update on Hot Toys Deadpool coming in? But concerned I might have missed an invoice or something. Only dawned on me this morning.

Cheers

Back