Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman Arkham Asylum PF the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Thanks for the info Lee. Looking forward to getting them.

Hi Lee any idea when you will make prime one studios wonder woman available please reserve one for me

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Hi Lee any idea when you will make prime one studios wonder woman available please reserve one for me

I will list it on the website later today. It's a half scale statue so the price will be crazy.

Yes I know but about the same the Joker yes hopefully a bit less.......

Cor blimey Lee you weren't joking that is a very high price i thought she would be the same as Joker, Bats and Sups

Cor blimey Lee you weren't joking that is a very high price i thought she would be the same as Joker, Bats and Sups

There is no way the price will be same as the joker. UK Pound has dropped over 13%, the wholesale price has risen quite a lot due to this issue.

There is no way the price will be same as the joker. UK Pound has dropped over 13%, the wholesale price has risen quite a lot due to this issue.
fair enough don't hold one for me sorry

Pred arrived safely Lee and he's very impressive.

Just about fit through the front door!

Cheers mate! :duff

Hi, I know it's not as popular but there is a new Nathan Drake polystone statue. Will you be making it available on your site if Sideshow put it up on their website? Another poster on the thread has said that they (Sideshow) will.

Hi, I know it's not as popular but there is a new Nathan Drake polystone statue. Will you be making it available on your site if Sideshow put it up on their website? Another poster on the thread has said that they (Sideshow) will.

Aye I will get it if sideshow carry it and has the license for EU market.

Hi Lee just received my hot toys mk45. Great service as always and fantastic figure! Could you update me with regards to when SSC darth maul, hot toys armoured batman and civil war black widow, and the qmx Kirk and Spock are expected in please?

Hi Lee just received my hot toys mk45. Great service as always and fantastic figure! Could you update me with regards to when SSC darth maul, hot toys armoured batman and civil war black widow, and the qmx Kirk and Spock are expected in please?

Hi mate, maul will arrive to us in late this month, armoured batman will be next week. No confirmation for black widow and Kirk/Spock at the moment.

Hi Lee. Just E-mailed you concerning re-activating Order ID: #18135.

Thanks for your help.

Hey Lee,

Is there any chance of a discount if ordering DreamEx Raph & Leo Turtles figures together?

Thanks

Neil

Hey Lee, was wondering if you will have Rey Ressistance in stock for your Christmas delivery deadline?

Thanks

Hey Lee,

Is there any chance of a discount if ordering DreamEx Raph & Leo Turtles figures together?

Thanks

Neil
Sorry mate they are not available any longer :-(
Hey Lee, was wondering if you will have Rey Ressistance in stock for your Christmas delivery deadline?

Thanks

The stock will arrive in late Jan /early Feb 2017.

Sorry mate they are not available any longer :-(

The stock will arrive in late Jan /early Feb 2017.

Thanks, was also wondering when Jyn Erso Premium format because available for pre order, if you are able to get the exclusive version?

Thanks

Back