Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman Arkham Asylum PF the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

I was going to order the Howling werewolf from you this Friday, but your already sold out, is there any chance of you being able to get more?

I was going to order the Howling werewolf from you this Friday, but your already sold out, is there any chance of you being able to get more?

Hi will check with supplier to increase volume, think it should be no problems. Cheers, Lee

Just receive a RobCop from Lee and yet again another excellent experience. First class service and prompt replies to emails.

Buy with 100% confidence

Just receive a RobCop from Lee and yet again another excellent experience. First class service and prompt replies to emails.

Buy with 100% confidence
Your preaching to the converted in this thread but I 100% agree.

Hi Lee, will you be getting the She Ra statue by pop culture shock for pre order at any point? Thanks

Hi Lee, will you be getting the She Ra statue by pop culture shock for pre order at any point? Thanks

Ah I think I missed this piece. It's been released by PCS already. So tough I can still get the stock, the wholesale price is quite a lot now. The best price I can do is £390 for this piece. Pls let me know if you are interested in it.

Cheers

Lee

I am still waiting for update from supplier, once I have confirmed price I will list it on the website. By the way it seems predator 2 bust is arriving very soon :wink1:

:panic: :panic: :panic:

You getting it early?! Was hoping to get him in time for Xmas :hi5:

Will you be able to get any more stock of the Sideshow Sandtrooper Premium Format ?

Hi Lee,

Just checking you've received my email sent on Saturday re orders 18135 and 17974.

Thanks.

Do you have an ETA? Anticipation is killing me :lol
It should be in mid of Nov. Lots pallets I will receive due to such big size.
Hi Lee,

Just checking you've received my email sent on Saturday re orders 18135 and 17974.

Thanks.
Orders are updated now.

Hey Lee

Seen that XM Studios Darkness seems to be shipping soon, just wondering do you get XM stuff in pretty quick or is it a few months down the line, just wondering whether i need to pay him off now, or i can wait off for a while?

Cheers

Alex

Hey Lee

Seen that XM Studios Darkness seems to be shipping soon, just wondering do you get XM stuff in pretty quick or is it a few months down the line, just wondering whether i need to pay him off now, or i can wait off for a while?

Cheers

Alex

Hi Alex, darkness should arrive to us in early Nov. It usually takes 1- 2 months time to ship the goods from China to us. Cheers

Hi Lee,
any updates with regards to Hot Toys coming in? Specifically alien warrior, captain phasma, iron man mark 45, bvs armoured batman. Also any ETA on the qmx Kirk and Spock please?

Cheers,

Steve.

Hi Lee,
any updates with regards to Hot Toys coming in? Specifically alien warrior, captain phasma, iron man mark 45, bvs armoured batman. Also any ETA on the qmx Kirk and Spock please?

Cheers,

Steve.
Hi Steve, alien warrior will arrive to us in late this week or early next as well as the captain phasma. MK45 will arrive in late Nov. armoured batman will arrive in mid of Dec. There is no confirmed arrival date for QMX Kirk and Spock figures at the moment.

Cheers

Lee

Back