Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman Arkham Asylum PF the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

hey lee, any updates on Blitzway rocky's ETA? still on track for this month?

All arrived safely and well packaged, a nice surprise was the Robocop 2 helmet, many thanks!
Must say after having the Hot Toys Robocop the Enterbay version as a display piece is my preference. Very tempted by a 1/4 Iron Man now if I can convince the wife ha ha!

:clap if it's die-cast figure that'll be better :lol.

Hi lee, any updates for the hot toys captain phasma, alien warrior and iron man mark 45 figures please? Also any ideas when the qmx Kirkland Spock are due? Thanks.

Hi Lee, will you be stocking the Blitzway Ghostbuster figures? They're due to announce them for preorder next week according to their Facebook page... Thanks

Hi lee, any updates for the hot toys captain phasma, alien warrior and iron man mark 45 figures please? Also any ideas when the qmx Kirkland Spock are due? Thanks.
Captain Phasma will arrive to us in late Oct, as well as aline warrior. There is no confirmation for other figures at the moment.

Hi Lee, will you be stocking the Blitzway Ghostbuster figures? They're due to announce them for preorder next week according to their Facebook page... Thanks
I think no problems, please check our website for update.

Captain Phasma will arrive to us in late Oct, as well as aline warrior. There is no confirmation for other figures at the moment.

I think no problems, please check our website for update.

Excellent.. Any idea when they'll be up to preorder? Thanks in advance..

lee, noticed you had hasbro iron man helmet up for order, any plans on stocking caps shield also?

Great price on the Ghostbuster figs Lee, I've ordered the 3-pack.. Thanks.

lee, noticed you had hasbro iron man helmet up for order, any plans on stocking caps shield also?

Hi Mark, the shield has been released by Harsbo already and I think you can get it from many places like amazon now. We didn't pre-order it with supplier so we will not get stock of it.

Great price on the Ghostbuster figs Lee, I've ordered the 3-pack.. Thanks.

Order is received, thanks! :hi5:

Hi Lee,

Do you have any spare Blitzway Rocky statues on the way? Hoping they haven't all been accounted for. hopefully able to order in the next couple of days.

All the best

Hi Lee,

Do you have any spare Blitzway Rocky statues on the way? Hoping they haven't all been accounted for. hopefully able to order in the next couple of days.

All the best
I have none left at the moment, but big chance we will get some cancellation in the end. :wink1:

Hey Lee I was holding out until this Friday to PO the Ghostbuster 4 pack set but I noticed on your site today that they have all sold out?

Any chance of getting anymore on PO?

Thanks.

Is there any chance of that you will carry the HMO Siren bust, or the upcoming Prime 1 Studios Witcher statues?

Hey Lee I was holding out until this Friday to PO the Ghostbuster 4 pack set but I noticed on your site today that they have all sold out?

Any chance of getting anymore on PO?

Thanks.

It's sorted I think :lol
Is there any chance of that you will carry the HMO Siren bust, or the upcoming Prime 1 Studios Witcher statues?

We may get the bust but it all depends on whether our supplier will carry it or not. The witcher statue is up for pre-order now but the price is quite high compare to sideshow's.

Out of interest, does the recent announcement that Sideshow will be using a new 5% tax code affect trade purchases? I.E, will your prices be reflecting this? Or is tax on these paid in the UK after the fact?

Out of interest, does the recent announcement that Sideshow will be using a new 5% tax code affect trade purchases? I.E, will your prices be reflecting this? Or is tax on these paid in the UK after the fact?

We won't change anything with the tax rate unless our supplier do it. I don't think these mass produced statues can be taxed at reduced rate. If sideshow does use the wrong tax code and FedEx doesn't point this out, then they will be in trouble with HMRC.

Hi Lee, have you any further news on whether you will be stocking the Iron Studios Ayrton Senna figure?

Back