Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman Arkham Asylum PF the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Hey Lee

Conan PF this week?

Also the Gamingheads Kratos releases this month, do you get GH stuff quick or a month or 2 later like Sideshow stuff?

Cheers

Alex

Conan just arrived this afternoon, will start shipping from Tuesday. No confirmed arrival date for Kratos, should be sometime in Oct.

Just got my Tauntaun today, thanks Lee excellent service and packaging :)

Just got my Tauntaun today, thanks Lee excellent service and packaging :)

:hi5:

Hello Lee,

World box MK Scorpion, and RE Nemesis. Will you be getting either, or both in?

No we are not getting Worldbox products at the moment :(

Got my Conan PF Lee, perfect as usual buddy, Thanks!

It's one of the best Conan statues, you will like it ever :lol

Lee .. any HT Commando John Matrix left? Thanks

Lee will you be getting the new Tweeterhead Christmas Elvira?

Hey Lee

Don't know if you get Mcfarlane stuff but their Medieval Spawn Statue just went up for order will you be stocking it?

Cheers

DGK

Do you have any shipping dates for the Blitzway Marilyn Monroe Statue? I have it on pre-order with you just wanted to know when to get it paid off by

Hey Lee

Don't know if you get Mcfarlane stuff but their Medieval Spawn Statue just went up for order will you be stocking it?

Cheers

DGK
I think we can get it as our supplier always get Mcfarlane products. It will take couple days for our supplier start sell it. I will list it on our website once we receive pre-order info.

Cheers

Lee
Do you have any shipping dates for the Blitzway Marilyn Monroe Statue? I have it on pre-order with you just wanted to know when to get it paid off by

No confirmation at the moment, it should arrive before this Xmas.

Cheers

Lee

I think we can get it as our supplier always get Mcfarlane products. It will take couple days for our supplier start sell it. I will list it on our website once we receive pre-order info.

Cheers

Lee

Ah awesome will keep an eye on the website for him then!

Hey Lee I have noticed that the Deluxe Avengers II Hulk and the HT Obi Wan Kenobi are both listed as Sold Out on your site mate (never Pre-Ordered either :slap) so I was wondering if you have to much stock or any deals fall through could you please contact me as I'm after BOTH when they hit these shores.

Thanks pal.

Lee, do you know if you'll be stocking the small version GG Black Widow?

Hi Lee, I've just preordered the 1/3 Scale ECC Avengers Hulk Cinemaquette, can you please confirm the order has gone through as I haven't recieved a confirmation email :) thanks

Hi Andy, your order is received and secured. :clap

That's fantastic Lee :yess: so happy to have this pre ordered at last. How reliant are the estimated shipping dates given by ECC Lee? Estimated shipping is predicted as Feb/2016 on your website :)

That's fantastic Lee :yess: so happy to have this pre ordered at last. How reliant are the estimated shipping dates given by ECC Lee? Estimated shipping is predicted as Feb/2016 on your website :)

It should be earlier, according to the info we got from supplier the stock should arrive in Dec 2015 to Jan 2016, but I add one month extra though Toynami has already been in producing this piece.

It should be earlier, according to the info we got from supplier the stock should arrive in Dec 2015 to Jan 2016, but I add one month extra though Toynami has already been in producing this piece.

That's positive news indeed. Really excited for this one Lee :)

Back