Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman Arkham Asylum PF the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Cheers Lee!

Sorry mate no more stock of daredevil PF can be obtained from supplier. But please check with me later after the stock arrives to us as sometime we may get more stock from supplier due to they get cancellations.

Hi Lee, any chance you have any hot toys DOFP Wolverines stock left over? Thought I'd check with you before going to FP. cheers.

All slots are sold :-(, sorry buddy:(

Sorry we will not get this piece. But FP carries it.

No problems Lee thanks for letting me know.

I'll keep an eye on FP but after past experiences (failing to supply) I think I'll keep trying elsewhere.

Thanks again

Neil

Hi Lee

Do you know if the GG Artemisia is still expected around this time?

Cheers.

hi. do you still do pre-orders for xm products. I'm thinking of pre-ordering a future statue if I can find a retailer who can supply
their products

cheers

hi. do you still do pre-orders for xm products. I'm thinking of pre-ordering a future statue if I can find a retailer who can supply
their products

cheers

Not now but will try to get their stock in the future. Please follow us facebook for updates.

Not now but will try to get their stock in the future. Please follow us facebook for updates.

thanks for the reply. Did you have problems with them in any way?

i dont use facebook so any other info you could pass my way would be appreciated

thanks for the reply. Did you have problems with them in any way?

i dont use facebook so any other info you could pass my way would be appreciated

As XM don't have the license to sell their products in the UK, so as retailer we need to get the license from Disney but it will takes ages for the application to be approved.

As XM don't have the license to sell their products in the UK, so as retailer we need to get the license from Disney but it will takes ages for the application to be approved.

oh hell, what a headache! any advise on how a brit can get an xm piece while you wait for your approval

They now have an EU distributer but even they don't ship to the U.K.

Hi Lee

Do you have any more Hot Toys Han and Chewbacca sets available. Also any update on the EFX Scout Trooper helmet.

Also, did you ever get any XM statues in stock?

Hi Lee

Do you have any more Hot Toys Han and Chewbacca sets available. Also any update on the EFX Scout Trooper helmet.

Also, did you ever get any XM statues in stock?

Sorry mate all the Hans and Chewie sets are sold. For the Scout Trooper helmet, there is no confirmation by now, not sure when it will be released. But your pre-order will be guaranteed. For XM products, we will not get the stock until the license is approved by Disney.

Good evening Lee, quick question. World Box MK Scorpion - will you be stocking it?

I am not sure at the moment, will check with supplier for it.

Hi Lee, will you be stocking the last two Threezero turtle figures?

Back