Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Lobo PF and Dawg are available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Is the site down going to order Sauraman PF it looks awesome

Any word on whether Black Widow and Artemisia are likely to be this month, Lee? :pray:

Gutted Ive missed out on the guardian of the galaxy hot toys figures, I was waiting until I had the money to pay for them in one go.. Lesson learned.

Any word on whether Black Widow and Artemisia are likely to be this month, Lee? :pray:

No confirmation of arrival date yet, hopefully sometime in March.

Gutted Ive missed out on the guardian of the galaxy hot toys figures, I was waiting until I had the money to pay for them in one go.. Lesson learned.

May have some more star-lord and groot/rocket once the stock arrive to us. Check with me later please.

No confirmation of arrival date yet, hopefully sometime in March.

May have some more star-lord and groot/rocket once the stock arrive to us. Check with me later please.
Will do, thanks lee.

Evening Lee, I noticed you have the Avengers AOU Artist Mix up for sale. Are you not offering the figs as a complete set? I would like to think that would be better financially for a collector who would want all the figs, if you were offering the set less than buying them individually.

Evening Lee, I noticed you have the Avengers AOU Artist Mix up for sale. Are you not offering the figs as a complete set? I would like to think that would be better financially for a collector who would want all the figs, if you were offering the set less than buying them individually.

That's a good idea. There are should be 3 set:

Hulkbuster and Mark XLIII (Battle Damaged Version) plus others
Hulkbuster and Mark XLIII plus others
Hulkbuster, Mark XLIII (Battle Damaged Version) and Mark XLIII plus others.

Which set do you think is most popular?

Lee, I would think the whole set would do fairly well as a package deal. A good jump on point for collectors of a new series, getting the 'first wave' in one fell swoop could attract those who are financially able. The incentive in getting them as a whole, cheaper than buying them singularly, would be an attractive proposition.

Lee, any chance of you selling the Bombshell statues again?

Anyone else getting 'Error 522 Connection Timed Out' when trying to open Collectibles Direct?

It's been happening on and off since last night.

What happened?

The initial connection between CloudFlare's network and the origin web server timed out. As a result, the web page can not be displayed

What can I do?

If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources. Additional troubleshooting information here.

Working fine for me (granted its over 24 hrs later), and it was ok last night too.

Maybe it crashed with the amount of traffic it's getting? With quite a few dismayed customers of OSB and ToyHQ, maybe Lee is experiencing far more peopke browsing his site than before? :dunno

Working fine for me (granted its over 24 hrs later), and it was ok last night too.

Maybe it crashed with the amount of traffic it's getting? With quite a few dismayed customers of OSB and ToyHQ, maybe Lee is experiencing far more peopke browsing his site than before? :dunno

Yes, it's working today.

I can quite believe the dismay with OSB! At the moment they're completely hopeless and instil little to zero confidence!

Think I'll be sticking to CD and CK.

Just PO Heisenberg, can't wait to get this :)
Good price too.

Hey Lee buddy any updates on when Robocop with his Chair will arrive?

Thanks.

Are you getting the Chronicle Collectibles Endo in?

Back