Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Wooohoo!! just pre-order Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 1 version 2.0!! :yess: ...also very tempted to pre-order the tumbler as well :p ...shall i do it?

A must have if are a batman fans. I am not but for the size of it, I am in:lol

Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

A must have if are a batman fans. I am not but for the size of it, I am in:lol

yeah man, the tumbler will look awesome with my dx02 batman. I will definitely order one but have to check my £££ first lol

May I ask when Commander Bly arrives instock?

Cool will look great I prefer it with the glasses on

Me too, :hi5:

May I ask when Commander Bly arrives instock?

It's coming this Wednesday or Thursday. Also coming are IM MARK V, SW Sandtrooper Desert Sands Detachment, Star Wars Action Figure Figrin D´an.

:hi5: will look good in the besta with t2 arnie and Dutch and pred bust underneath :yess:

I know I keep asking this but any update on the Hot Toys Classic Predator Lee? I'm planning where this months wage is gonna go :lol

I know I keep asking this but any update on the Hot Toys Classic Predator Lee? I'm planning where this months wage is gonna go :lol

It's coming 20th Feb, delayed with Chinese New Year. So buy me a drink as you don't need to pay this month:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Wow 20th of Feb is quite a delay, he's been out since the start of December from Toy Hunters. What are they playing at not delivering him till next month :gah:

Oh and if I'm ever in Scotland I'll look you up and buy you that beer to thank you for providing me with all these cool toys :lol

Wow 20th of Feb is quite a delay, he's been out since the start of December from Toy Hunters. What are they playing at not delivering him till next month :gah:

Oh and if I'm ever in Scotland I'll look you up and buy you that beer to thank you for providing me with all these cool toys :lol

Anyway it's coming, I will pick up a perfect one for you:1-1:

I want a pint of guinness :lol:lol

Hey MD,i just settled up on Flex for the Stormtrooper PF :blissy :yess:

Now just to annoy you,any idea when you'll receive him?:impatient::lol :peace

Hey MD,i just settled up on Flex for the Stormtrooper PF :blissy :yess:

Now just to annoy you,any idea when you'll receive him?:impatient::lol :peace

Hi MM, got your payment thanks a lot. I like pay day:lol

According to the information from our suppliers the stormtrooper is coming in Feb, but I think should be in March.

Just got my Gimli Ex from SSC today, so love it. Have you got one?

Hi MM, got your payment thanks a lot. I like pay day:lol

According to the information from our suppliers the stormtrooper is coming in Feb, but I think should be in March.

Just got my Gimli Ex from SSC today, so love it. Have you got one?

Not yet,i'm trying to stick to the PF's,but the more they release of the Maquettes the harder it is to resist!

I'll be ordering the wraith from your site nearer the time :)

Back