Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hottoys Classic Predator pre-order at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p

Want a partner. :rotfl

Re: Hottoys Classic Predator pre-order at collectiblesdirect uk(updated 02/08/11 at p

Business lol

According to another thread on this forum, HT Batman Begins is going to be available for preorder next week on Friday, not trying to pester you but here's hoping we see the figure on your site as well :pray:

Friday will be paying the rest for the rocketeer hope he hasn't taken off.
:rotfl

hey mate, don't know if you've seen the latest posts about the PF Destroyer Maquette on here but seems it had a really bad paint job when it was on display at the comic con, any chance you could post some pics of it when you get it in your shop, could make or break the deal for some collectors

hey mate, don't know if you've seen the latest posts about the PF Destroyer Maquette on here but seems it had a really bad paint job when it was on display at the comic con, any chance you could post some pics of it when you get it in your shop, could make or break the deal for some collectors

Yeah, I have read it. IMO, it's because they rushed it for comic con. There is plenty time for SS to improve the paint method. Use the same method as Robocop 1:1 bust is not impossible.

I will show the pics when I received it later this year.

Anyone will buy the Wayne Batman and shadow predator if I have the chance to get them?Of course the price will not be cheap.

Anyone will buy the Wayne Batman and shadow predator if I have the chance to get them?Of course the price will not be cheap.

can't be any worse than ive seen on ebay lol and you could always give the devoted members of this thread a little heads up when the figures are going to appear on the site :wink1:

Now I'm stuck between robocop or c3po

can't be any worse than ive seen on ebay lol and you could always give the devoted members of this thread a little heads up when the figures are going to appear on the site :wink1:

I am trying to get these items but the price now is very high. No idea if HT will produce more to cover the demands from EU.

I am trying to get these items but the price now is very high. No idea if HT will produce more to cover the demands from EU.

I'm still interested in the Shadow Predator but not sure how badly I really need it as there's a lot of great looking items coming out in the near future. I am though a sucker for HT predators!

Any chance you could drop me a PM with the sort of prices you're being quoted?

Many thanks - Andy

I'm still interested in the Shadow Predator but not sure how badly I really need it as there's a lot of great looking items coming out in the near future. I am though a sucker for HT predators!

Any chance you could drop me a PM with the sort of prices you're being quoted?

Many thanks - Andy

Hot Toys’ Bruce Wayne and Shadow Predator 12-inch Figures will be coming to the Sideshow site during our 2011 Spooktacular Event (October 24th – 31st, 2011)!

So that means there will be more than plenty pieces available later this year.

have you got a link for us to read about this spooktacular?

If I pre order robocop when it's in stock can I change to flex pay so can pay over 6months

If I pre order robocop when it's in stock can I change to flex pay so can pay over 6months

So why don't you choose flexpay at checkout and it goes on flexpay automaticly. The robocop bust will be released Q2 next year, you have plenty to save for it.

Back