Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New preorders and arrivals at collectiblesdirect.co.uk (01/07/2011 at page 61)

Hi, can you add me to the list of UK members interested in the shadow predator please?

Re: New preorders and arrivals at collectiblesdirect.co.uk (01/07/2011 at page 61)

Put my order in for Thor, cant wait.

Tempted by so much more from your store but I am in so much crippling debt as it is. I am beginning to hate 1/6 for MAKING me want so many cool toys.

Put my order in for Thor, cant wait.

Tempted by so much more from your store but I am in so much crippling debt as it is. I am beginning to hate 1/6 for MAKING me want so many cool toys.

Yeah, I have seen your order. The thor will be in stock end of this month. Having seen the pics and review of it on this forum and it looks so nice.

You can try our FLEXPAY option, it's easy to use and very flexible for customers to control your budget. Any question just let me know.:wave

I plan to use the flex payment option in the future. For now no mater what any purchase would be on my credit card so no major difference in paying it of in instalments or one big sum.

I've got (hopefully) all this years figures on order apart from the possibility of the Shadow Predator. In big debt so I hope no more come out so I can control the money and hopefully get in the habit of saving and buying with money not credit. Just so many must haves for me is such a small time scale.

Got - Tracker Predator, Mk II, Cap America, RE 4 Alice and Thor on order.Cant see anything in the future movie wise that I'd be after so the lull in spending should help.

Really wanting the c3po bust now but really don't have the room

Really wanting the c3po bust now but really don't have the room
No idea what's the difference between the special edition and normal edition. Anyway it's a fantastic 1:1 bust from sideshow.

There will be a c-3po premium format figure coming soon, should can be seen on SDCC.

Yeah I cant see the difference ,really il wait for the PF instead
:)

Hope it's a biggy about 22inches

Yeah, got my THE ART OF JOHN HOWE : EOWYN AND THE NAZGUL - FAUX BRONZE, will post pics later today.

Nice hopefully next year thou after payed for everything else lol

New Pre-orders:

Marvel Bust 1/1 Captain America 61 cm
xSS400105-250x250.jpg

Captain America The First Avenger Premium Format Figure 1/4 Captain America 53 cm
xSS300114-250x250.jpg

Re: Pre-order Captain America at collectiblesdirect.co.uk (06/07/2011 at page 64)

You got a typo est shipping 1st qtr 2011

Re: Pre-order Captain America at collectiblesdirect.co.uk (06/07/2011 at page 64)

Cool defo wanting this one hoping the round base PFs can fit 2 in the besta shelves

Back