Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: new online store is coming in UK, new surprise in first post(updated 18/04)

yeah, arnie is a must have. I will see neytiri in hand before make any decision.

Yeah or maybe wait for the PF version if they are still going ahead with it

Do you have an eta for Yoda?? :blissy:bounce:bounce:bounce

Wooo hoooo!!! :mexwave

Just phoned the bank and the details will be availabled this weekend, so hopefully I will start to take orders this weekend.

Told by bank the details will be posted to me within 10 working days (that means 2 weeks, damn......).

I hate banks!! (And I used to work for one!!) Does this hold things up for all payment methods, or just credit cards? I mean, if anything came in stock in the next few days, could we pay by Paypal?

Nobody like them except those CEO gain lots bonus.
Yeah, they only told me the account was set up but all details need to be sent by post for security reason. After I received informations by post, then I can setup paypal and bank transfer first. For credit cards I think some more time needs for them to process it.
Anyway, it's not far from opening. For all products of sideshow and hottoys available from MAY and later, I have pre-ordered stocks from suppliers. So all you guys can order them when your payment method you perfer available.

Gives me a bit more time to save

Ok will do just really want the rocketeer lol

no problem, you will get it. Have you noticed the price of rocketeer had been reduced?

It's still a little bit high as it's not a pre-order products. But this is the best price I can give you now.

:clap
It's still a little bit high as it's not a pre-order products. But this is the best price I can give you now.

Yeah that's cool will I still be able to flex pay I should have enough to pay for it but just incase

Yes you can still pay by flexpay as I know for price over £100, people would like pay in several times if there is no extra charge. You can decide how many times and how much each time you want to pay and we will reserve the items for you until the payment cleared.

Cool I might do 2 monthly payments so not to much of a wait

Back