Premium Format Batman Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11695939_10155728739720468_7410638471820272710_n.jpg

I am in Batman heaven...got my comic Bats PF, Keaton PF, Hot Toys 1/4 Bale, Arkham Bats PF PO, Prime Arkham Knight 1/3 PO, and Bale Bats PF coming soon!!! :rock:rock:rock

I'VE GONE BAT **** CRAZY!!!! :rotfl

arkham-bats-1.jpg

arkham-bats-2.jpg

arkham-bats-3.jpg

arkham-bats-4.jpg

Looks nice but as with the bale pf, I'm just stumped by the pose. I find them unbelievable at times.

Very nice but the pose stops me from ordering SSC is hit or miss those days.

I am in the minority here, but I even like him more than the Prime 1. Has a lot to do with me not loving the cowl of the Arkham Knight suit and loving the AA.
I even really like the pose here... when displayed from the side, with him looking to the right. Thats THE angle for me with this one. He looks perfect that way. Head on it definitely looks a bit weird, but I almost never display statues facing towards me, so it doesn't matter.
So far, he and the Bale Batman are the only must haves for me next year. Very happy to get both. Kinda want both their Jokers too, but I already have no idea where to put these two and don't want to sell anything.

After seeing this at con, I like this even more. He has great presence. The pose for this and Arkham Bats PF both have non museum poses but I actually like that. They aren't quite action dynamic but it gives them some unique flavor. In a lineup of batman statues, I prefer seeing that variety. Definitely glad I POed the EX:yess:

Joker looks great, but this Batman is bumming me out.

exactly. i actually ordered the exclusive joker and was hoping to have this to pair with him. but it looks like joker will be by himself. just not feeling this one at all. the pose to me is ridiculous. i really hope they do a harley so at least if that one turns out well i could pair joker with her at least.

After much debate weighing out both my options of P1 and AA Bats, and going back and forth with the photo's. This is the Batman I want. And I'll be posing him with both exclusive hands in the same direction as pictured.

11701132_994805083871182_2158589603237244604_n_zpsqqnjwolz.jpg

In this pose, he's in fighting stance ready to take out a ton of armed baddies. And with 750 es quality control should be good on these. For awhile, I was being drawn on the hype of P1 Bats. But seeing how stiff he looks in that pose, you wonder how he's able to move around in that armor. It's not possible to have that much mobility in it. Plus his head looks a bit small on his frame. Ive always loved the original design in the first 3 Arkham games. Not really digging the design on Arkham Knight.

I have both EX on order as well. But if you're actually trying to justify the Prime1 as the lesser piece due to "stiffness", you're only fooling yourself. I love this AA Batman, but there is no competition between the two.

I have both EX on order as well. But if you're actually trying to justify the Prime1 as the lesser piece due to "stiffness", you're only fooling yourself. I love this AA Batman, but there is no competition between the two.

Oh... but I am. And no Im not foolin myself. It took me awhile to decide. And it took other factors aside from it being "stiff" for me to make a decision. I just couldnt drop $900 on such a boring looking piece. You got better looking custom Batman pieces in the same pose. Glad you can fool yourself to buying into the hype train. Im sure we'll see a way better looking Arkham Knight done in 1:4 scale by another company. Bet on it.

Oh... but I am. And no Im not foolin myself. It took me awhile to decide. And it took other factors aside from it being "stiff" for me to make a decision. I just couldnt drop $900 on such a boring looking piece. You got better looking custom Batman pieces in the same pose. Glad you can fool yourself to buying into the hype train. Im sure we'll see a way better looking Arkham Knight done in 1:4 scale by another company. Bet on it.

If it took you a while to decide, then why all of the forced justification on your part?

And if someone makes a better Batman at 1:4 then I win. The more Batman the better.

In the meantime I'll just sit back and enjoy your passive aggressive attempts at justifying your purchase, while I enjoy both statues instead. :)

Back