Premium Format Batman Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I know, but maybe this will actually come out just before summer like it was supposed to lol

Was excited about the LSF, but seeing how SS LSF turns out. Not too optimistic anymore

Was excited about the LSF, but seeing how SS LSF turns out. Not too optimistic anymore

I completely agree. doom is arguably the best one and I have seen many with incomplete paint jobs, magnets with reversed polarity, and so on...

I'd agree guys.. at one point I had the Wolf Pred LSF, Darth Maul LSF, and Wolverine LSF I defended them to the hilt until the magnets and glue and base bottom coverings and electrical systems all started to fail... I would consider Batman/Joker LSF but as far a line goes IMO they basically suck...:) Never seen worse quality control.. it's almost like the factory is so annoyed making this scale the can't cope...for this price point you would think SSC would open everyone before shipping... My first Maul came broken, both sabers... and a huge crack on the base.. my second the light-up feature didn't work and the base bottom was missing.. finally the 3 try I got a decent one.. but the whole process took 2 months to straighten out and all that for 2K..really put me off on SSC for a good bit..

I can't stop picturing this when I see this statue!:lol

The pose does look like Batman should be holding a Zimmer frame, anyone can photoshop it in?:lol

With this piece they captured that extra long head and cowl that I did not like in arkham city. The suit look better in game at certain angles I really loved the suit but the I guess cinematic version they got here is the one I don't like. I like the in game suit. I didn't like the arkham knight suit at all when I first saw it. All the metal but now seeing the prime 1 piece in the arkham knight suit had become pretty much my favorite. Jeez I can't believe I ordered the prime 1 so expensive.

This could have been amazing. It's like they played it safe and although the details are there, the pose is just too generic for my taste. Such high hopes for this piece and they could have went with so many other poses as this game was action based.

BatmanArkhamCity_Fight.jpg

bat-5-799x449.jpg

0.jpg

Hell I would have even purchased this if they did the Bunny Batman from Arkham City. But between the SSC PF and the Prime 1 AK Batman, this thing is going to be invisible on the shelf imo.

Inmates.jpg

I'm hoping they do some of the villain releases to redeem themselves though, since the DC line has yet to release the badguys everyone wants: Scarecrow, Bane, Killer Croc, Riddler, Zsasz, etc. yet...

Last edited:
i wanted to love an arkham pf and wouldve preferred to only spend this dollar amount, but if you look at a side by side of this piece with the prime 1 piece, I dont mind spending the extra $420 or so for such an epic upgrade and not have to worry about hollow statues and QC issues...

I find the pose okay, but I think it could have been better. If he were standing arms a bit spread out with a batarang on his hand, I think that would complement the Arkham Joker PF more. Still thinking of going the SS PFs route still. Prime 1 looks very good, but Arkham Asylum suit is what I like more. Seems to be more practical for me as well as I only have 1/6 and 1/4 pieces, plus Prime1's price would already get me the Batman and Joker PF set.

For me, I really enjoyed seeing his modernized armor in the game but this particular pose seems to cover all that up. At first glance you see a face, alot of cape and a forearm. Its.easy to see this as any other Batman design. I think thats why the Prime1 is popular. They show off what made this Batman so unique to many of us

i wanted to love an arkham pf and wouldve preferred to only spend this dollar amount, but if you look at a side by side of this piece with the prime 1 piece, I dont mind spending the extra $420 or so for such an epic upgrade and not have to worry about hollow statues and QC issues...

I agree with you. I wanted to LOVE the AA Bats PF. I think the AA Joker looks excellent. Since SSC is planning to only make 3 of these Arkham PFs, I was beyond excited to have all 3 in my collection. However, I just don't like the way AA Bats turned out and I don't need another Joker (already have the PF) in my collection. So, now it looks like I'll be passing on the whole line because I can't bring myself to order the AA Bats PF. Also, Igo said the next release in the AA line will surprise us. So, that means the next PF probably won't be Harley. I think it'll be Scarecrow. If that's the case, I may jump on him since I like the AA design much more than the classic Scarecrow. However, truth be told, I would have LOVED to have all 3 AA PFs in my collection if Bats looked good to me.

Congrats on your Prime Bats. I'm sure he'll look awesome in your collection.

I agree with you. I wanted to LOVE the AA Bats PF. I think the AA Joker looks excellent. Since SSC is planning to only make 3 of these Arkham PFs, I was beyond excited to have all 3 in my collection. However, I just don't like the way AA Bats turned out and I don't need another Joker (already have the PF) in my collection. So, now it looks like I'll be passing on the whole line because I can't bring myself to order the AA Bats PF. Also, Igo said the next release in the AA line will surprise us. So, that means the next PF probably won't be Harley. I think it'll be Scarecrow. If that's the case, I may jump on him since I like the AA design much more than the classic Scarecrow. However, truth be told, I would have LOVED to have all 3 AA PFs in my collection if Bats looked good to me.

Congrats on your Prime Bats. I'm sure he'll look awesome in your collection.

thanks man I've been wanting this type of bats and hoping that it finally gets delivered. I agree with what youre saying about their arkham line. We waited what almost 2 years for the big reveal from the first time they showed us so I guess I had my expectations high. I also hear prime 1 might make a scarecrow and if they do you already know its topping whatever SS makes (both in price and quality). I am truly surprised that SS hasnt made a bane statue yet, I think theyre really underestimating him as a character that can sell statues. But honestly who knows..they could make freeze, killer croc...really who knows. To me its been utterly difficult and frustrating trying to predict what characters they'll release, and then also trying to guess why they went with what art direction they went with, as some have been underwhelming to say the least.

I'm on the WL for Prime 1 EX and already have this on PO. I definitely love Bats in 1/4 scale. Prime1 is larger but just soooo nice. Already got 1/4 hot toys bale bats but will prob get that in PF form too!

I'm on the WL for Prime 1 EX and already have this on PO. I definitely love Bats in 1/4 scale. Prime1 is larger but just soooo nice. Already got 1/4 hot toys bale bats but will prob get that in PF form too!

Cant have enough Bats eh hehehe

Back