Batman and Related Characters in PF base on Nolan's Trilogy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batman29

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi SS:

The Christopher Nolan Batman Trilogy films has me captivated.

I was wondering what are the chances of seeing the following in SS Premium Format based on Nolan's Batman Trilogy Films:

1. Batman Begins PF, with out head of Bruce Wayne and Masked Bruce Wayne
2. Batman Dark Knight Rises PF (I believe this is the same as the Dark Knight), with out head of Bruce Wayne and Masked Bruce Wayne, or light up version with the night vision
3. Catwoman PF, with glasses/mask on and off, and light up googles
4. Scarecrow PF
5. Joker PF
6. Commissioner Gordon PF
7. Alfred PF
8. Harvey Dent Two-Face, with full face and half face switch out portraits
9. Bain

Thanks SS.

Get hot toys :lecture

But Hot toys are not statues. I too wish there were some very nice high end statues of the Nolan Batman, in either 1/6 or 1/4. Not so much mix media, I am hoping for fully sculpted.

The DC direct offerings are ok, but I would like something with a lot more quality then they currently are doing.

I think they are slightly smaller then 1/6. Also Koto are too stylized and made of Vinyl.

Yes we want Batman and others characters from the Nolan's movies in Premium Format Figure, come on Sideshow!

Hi SS:

The Christopher Nolan Batman Trilogy films has me captivated.

I was wondering what are the chances of seeing the following in SS Premium Format based on Nolan's Batman Trilogy Films:

1. Batman Begins PF, with out head of Bruce Wayne and Masked Bruce Wayne
2. Batman Dark Knight Rises PF (I believe this is the same as the Dark Knight), with out head of Bruce Wayne and Masked Bruce Wayne, or light up version with the night vision
3. Catwoman PF, with glasses/mask on and off, and light up googles
4. Scarecrow PF
5. Joker PF
6. Commissioner Gordon PF
7. Alfred PF
8. Harvey Dent Two-Face, with full face and half face switch out portraits
9. Bain

Thanks SS.

Hi SS:

Just bumping this thread up in the hopes you may have a clearer direction on if this will happen, and maybe when? Thanks SS!

Lol, no way! HT is showing the demand for this Batman Version!

I agree. HT is HT, But Sideshow has their own way of doing things. I would welcome more Nolan Batman items from Sideshow.

Would love to see this in a 1 6 version........
IMG_1114_R.jpg

Last edited:
Back