"Batman and Harley Quinn" animated movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because it's not done in "Batman: The Animated Series" style.
I didn't care for TNBA one bit.

Really? So you didn't like Legends of the Dark Knight, Girl's Night Out, Mad Love, Joker's Million, Never Fear, etc.?

You're a Batman fan, right? ;)

Doesnt add up. New members are never this snarky and uppity. It takes time to get to know us. U reply with a little bit of attitude.

This is not my first time posting on a forum, if that helps.

How do we know your not really who you say you are? I always thought you Difabio's second account. (rubs chin detectivly"

if you think me and anthony are the same person then you obviously don't pay attention. :lol

Doesnt add up. New members are never this snarky and uppity. It takes time to get to know us. U reply with a little bit of attitude.

He probably either doesn't like you or doesn't like that the world hates BVS.

maybe cause you come off as a pompous ass? :lol

i'm used to it, in fact i like it. :lol

He probably either doesn't like you or doesn't like that the world hates BVS.

maybe cause you come off as a pompous ass? :lol

i'm used to it, in fact i like it. :lol

Is not just because of me personally. Or replies to me. Some new users type like if they know more than a new member should know of the forum. It just feels weird sometimes because thats how i knew larja was back or celtic p. You could tell their new account knew us

So his name is anthony eh? No wonder he never talks about Antman to much. And lol im just kidding.

tenor.gif

Is not just because of me personally. Or replies to me. Some new users type like if they know more than a new member should know of the forum. It just feels weird sometimes because thats how i knew larja was back or celtic p. You could tell their new account knew us
what happened to celtic?

New trailer. Doesn't seem like my thing, I'll just watch it for Kevin Conroy and Loren Lester saying stuff. I'm kinda burned out by Harley overexposure. :lol

That trailer was aggressively crappy. Why isn't Arleen Sorkin voicing Harley anymore? EVERYBODY else they get sucks(and yes, I've heard Tara Strong. Still bad and I like her in everything else.) Maybe the answer is to come up with a new voice and to have people stop imitating Sorkin's work.

Voice aside, that still looks bland. Oh well. Guess I'll just keep counting down to the return of young justice.

That trailer was aggressively crappy. Why isn't Arleen Sorkin voicing Harley anymore? EVERYBODY else they get sucks(and yes, I've heard Tara Strong. Still bad and I like her in everything else.) Maybe the answer is to come up with a new voice and to have people stop imitating Sorkin's work.

Voice aside, that still looks bland. Oh well. Guess I'll just keep counting down to the return of young justice.

She quietly retired in 2009, her voice is breaking down and she's 61 now.

Still waiting on the Target exclusive steelbook to go up for order. Worst case I'll just drive across town to pick one up in store.

Back