1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a loop circuit, you will need to take it apart and find a HK hot toys led fix kit, you may need to sauder it, the circuit is fragile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any tips on what I'm looking for? I'm pretty new at this.

That’s why you put it in a display case and let everyone who sees it share the love!!!

That's what I'm working (slowly) on. I plan to display her with the 1:4 Keaton. I need to buy a 3'x4' piece of wood, cover it with felt and have a plexiglass cover made.

I'll never sell mine, it's a great piece and something that would never be made in today's collecting world. Glad it came out when it did, even with flaws.

You have to make room for it.
Its without a doubt the pride of my collection & everyone who sees it asks about where I got it etc....
& I still have the tumbler in storage....

The '89 Batman, Jokers, and Batmobile are the pride and joy of my collection. I unfortunately don't have a proper display case for the Batmobile nor room to display it at the moment, but I will never get rid of that beauty. So packed away it is, but some day, it will see the light of day again.

Yeah i pack mine away until i can display it, right now im in the middle of moving and stuff but for the time being it’s horizontal in one of my rooms

This and the DeLorean I regret not getting. The shipping prices alone make it most likely something that will remain a "want."

Love the forums & this thread �� I live in central FL (zip 34787) & am looking to add this sexy beast to my collection�� Have plenty of references from SWAU on FB. Msg me if you have one FS or local pickup. Thank you! Joe

I'm looking to buy this also.

Anyone looking to sell?

Also does anyone know who to trust on ebay to buy one from?

I'd like to unload mine but I'm in Japan. Shipping might be....costly. Still. PM me if interested.

Re: Batman: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - SPECS & PICS

Can anyone tell me if the rod thingy is essential to the car? Is it just to keep the canopy open? I saw one for sale without the rod and discs. Thanks in advance.

Can anyone tell me if the rod thingy is essential to the car? Is it just to keep the canopy open? I saw one for sale without the rod and discs. Thanks in advance.

I never used mine. I assumed it was just to assist in keeping the canopy in line while sliding it, but mine went fine without it. There may be a better explanation in the manual, which I don't have access to at the moment, or maybe someone else knows more, but from my experience it wasn't essential.

I never used mine. I assumed it was just to assist in keeping the canopy in line while sliding it, but mine went fine without it. There may be a better explanation in the manual, which I don't have access to at the moment, or maybe someone else knows more, but from my experience it wasn't essential.

Oh thanks! Sounds good enough to me!

You see it briefly in the first batman movie but it’s cosmetic more than anything

You see it briefly in the first batman movie but it’s cosmetic more than anything

Thanks you two! I got it and turns out the rod was inside the canopy. I might have seriously underestimated the size of the car and box! Absolutely absurd!

43272096181_961d2973ff_c.jpg

29402085388_f8cabfeb3f_b.jpg

29402085378_ca990512b8_b.jpg

41462120760_190379c9ff_b.jpg

28402551937_73ccd8a780_b.jpg

43271974461_4cb5063942_b.jpg

41462120970_b4440c9883_b.jpg

Back