1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome man!
I didn't even think of that, looks amazing framed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg that's amazing that's exactly what I'm gonna do with my box it's too beautiful to throw away.

Thanks guys, i took it to a framing shop where they did all the work, took a week but I could not let that box go away without that silhouette being on my wall! They had to cut it of course to make it fit one on their standard frames since custom would have ran me up more!

I still have mine in the box. I got it sub-standard from BBTS for about $200 under the asking price.

Hi All,

I recently acquired a 1989 Batmobile. I was wondering if you have any recommendations for shelving or cabinets that this fits well on? I'm planning on getting a case made and want to put that on top of a shelf/cabinet.

Thanks!

Hi All,

I recently acquired a 1989 Batmobile. I was wondering if you have any recommendations for shelving or cabinets that this fits well on? I'm planning on getting a case made and want to put that on top of a shelf/cabinet.

Thanks!

I've got mine on a black Lack from Ikea. I have the shields on another one. Love the way it looks, and Lacks are $40 each, so no big investment, either.

Yeah i painted the rims in semi-gloss black and the sides of the tires which are in shiny plastic hard in mat rubber black to be the closest of the rest of the tire in gum.
��

Yeah i painted the rims in semi-gloss black and the sides of the tires which are in shiny plastic hard in mat rubber black to be the closest of the rest of the tire in gum.

I tip my hat to you sir.
That looks great. I wouldn't have the balls to do it to mine tho
Touché

Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Straight up balls to the walls, Rondesmo! Great work!

Personnaly i think that this is the way how the Batmobile should had came out, with dark rims. Because it is already a mix of 89 and returns, with a more oriented Returns general paint job, it would had been more sexy.
Even if, for me, the 89 is a better movie, the car in returns is even more badass.
And in 89, as the car is always saw at nighttime, the rims always appear dark.

For me the ultimate 89/returns interprétation is this:

And i tried to be the closest.

So i took the plung and ordered one off ebay. Will this fit in the 39 1/4" wide PAX from ikea? Can someone provide pics in how it looks. Thanks

I have this and a PAX and it does not fit. You'll either need a commercial display case like I have or a custom acrylic display case like others have. It sucks because I wanted this to fit a well as the ECTO-1 and they won't. Even the mighty PAX has its limits...

Got my batmobile. Ended up buying a retail display case. Looks great, no scratches on mine. My only question is inside the cockpit, are the lights suppose to light up at the back?

Got my batmobile. Ended up buying a retail display case. Looks great, no scratches on mine. My only question is inside the cockpit, are the lights suppose to light up at the back?

Congrats for your aquisition! For info, no light up at the back of the cockpit. It is painted.
:wink1:

Congrats for your aquisition! For info, no light up at the back of the cockpit. It is painted.
:wink1:

Im talking about this part near the clutch & back. Its not painted but doesn't light up like the front. 29060704_10204338526779442_1981593554619931247_o.jpg

Back